Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

UDS will need to improve its jumping at Chelt or SS will murder him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Slattsy wrote: »
    UDS will need to improve its jumping at Chelt or SS will murder him.

Sprinter has ran once like Sprinter since the injury, he has to do it again to have a chance against UDS.

Universal Soldier could be dropped in here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Shemale wrote: »
    Sprinter has ran once like Sprinter since the injury, he has to do it again to have a chance against UDS.

Universal Soldier could be dropped in here

I mran dropped out. Two ****ing monkeys backed today!!

SS will take lengths out of UDS at Chel. UDS very careful and timid today. Won well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

L'inganno Felice does not look too obvious at first glance but can be backed at 5s in the 5 oc WOL. Has been backed a few times and has the form to win this if one goes back a little while and I have a few quid on ew.

• Advertisement

Solar Deity is fav for the 5 30 Wol but has disappointed a few times,inc in this last year when a 1/2 shot.
    Afonzo De Sousa might be a better bet and if he is beaten by the fav it is money back as a free bet if the fav wins,make sure to use different PP offices if betting more than €25.

Solar Deity is fav for the 5 30 Wol but has disappointed a few times,inc in this last year when a 1/2 shot.
    Afonzo De Sousa might be a better bet and if he is beaten by the fav it is money back as a free bet if the fav wins,make sure to use different PP offices if betting more than €25.
    Sorry about double post,so slow I left my finger on the button.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Poulanassy 14:25 Catterick @13/8

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Good novice chase at thurles where smashing takes on avant tout and nearly nama'd. Smashing was smashed in the betting last night but this morning, avant tout has gone 9/4 into 7/4 across the board. Interesting betting market. They both can't win......

BumperD wrote: »
    Good novice chase at thurles where smashing takes on avant tout and nearly nama'd. Smashing was smashed in the betting last night but this morning, avant tout has gone 9/4 into 7/4 across the board. Interesting betting market. They both can't win......

What if it's a dead heat?
    Just saying haha

• Advertisement

ATR put up smashing last night so that explains that move

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Fancy Grand Meister in the 5.45 Wolv

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Fancy Reralita in the next in the graveyard!

Fancy for tomorrow Shantou Village 5/2. Not a huge price but I'm have a decent wedge on it. No other bet.

I fancy Buywise in the 3 15 at Docaster,has been running very well over 2 miles 5 and running on strongly at the finish to suggest 3 miles is what he needs.

The only problem is his trainer said publicly that he thinks he does not get 3 miles.
    I think he will stay and he will carry my cash ew a bit more on the tips thread.

I fancy Buywise in the 3 15 at Docaster,has been running very well over 2 miles 5 and running on strongly at the finish to suggest 3 miles is what he needs.

The only problem is his trainer said publicly that he thinks he does not get 3 miles.
    I think he will stay and he will carry my cash ew a bit more on the tips thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,536 ✭✭✭droidman123

BumperD wrote: »
    Fancy for tomorrow Shantou Village 5/2. Not a huge price but I'm have a decent wedge on it. No other bet.

Would you be worried about the soft going for this one bumper?

Worried about the going for all of them but the sire & dam side say he should handle. On ratings, there is very little between the top 3/4 in market. Fav Yanworth has to step up from 2m to 2.4 which I think you need to be able get 2f further on any other track to handle the undulations here,plus, that will feel a lot longer than 2.4 at Cheltenham with the going being heavy. Shantou has cd form in the bag and the help of ruby. I had a look through the cards on Wednesday & this is the race I liked. I have my money down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,536 ✭✭✭droidman123

Alan King on fire today!

He certainly is. That fella was impressive. No complaints. Beaten by a better one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Wychwoods Brook Taunton 16:15 @2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

See Tsar Paul is running over at Kempton. I've been keeping tabs and liked the way it shaped lto.

Would of had been a max bet for me tomorrow only for the jockey.

I see they are copying you on the other thread Luap :D

A bit of an interest Thur,small ew yankee on 4 at Southwell.

Sir Geoffrey 1 50 Josephine Gordon up to negate the 7 lb penalty for winning last week,lots of course form and if she can get to the front he should win.

A little Bit Dusty 2 20 has good course form and is more consistent than Geeaitch only a nose behind 2 weeks ago but not one to trust so Dusty shoud win.

Kingscombe 2 50 is running into form and has course form.

Deep Resolve 4 oc for is having his 3 rd race in a week and if not feeling the effects is handicapped to beat the fav St Patricks Day,can miss the break a bit but can finish well and 1 1/2 mile races around here are usually contested by plodders he has a good chance.

All 4 decent prices so a small ew yankee is the bet for an interest on ATR.

Sir Geoffrey 1 50 Josephine Gordon up to negate the 7 lb penalty for winning last week,lots of course form and if she can get to the front he should win.

A little Bit Dusty 2 20 has good course form and is more consistent than Geeaitch only a nose behind 2 weeks ago but not one to trust so Dusty shoud win.

Deep Resolve 4 oc is having his 3 rd race in a week and if not feeling the effects is handicapped to beat the fav St Patricks Day,can miss the break a bit but can finish well and 1 1/2 mile races around here are usually contested by plodders he has a good chance.

Deep Resolve 4 oc is having his 3 rd race in a week and if not feeling the effects is handicapped to beat the fav St Patricks Day,can miss the break a bit but can finish well and 1 1/2 mile races around here are usually contested by plodders he has a good chance.

The fun bet was no fun at all threw away€40 3 doubles and a treble,i should know better.

Native River for me tomorrow at Wetherby, i think it should be fav so 3s is a decent bet.

Will try find another few

Native River for me tomorrow at Wetherby, i think it should be fav so 3s is a decent bet.

Will try find another few

I suffered a reverse yesterday following a very good run.

Busy with other matters today and hoping to get back on track with just one bet.

Grendisar is one of my favourite horses,always held up out the back he has to thread through the field and has a devastating finishing kick.
    Jockeys do not always get it right and he is often flying at the finish and sometimes the line comes too soon.
    Festive Fare is all the rage in today's listed race 2 55 Lingfield and is a very good horse,but if Grendisar can time it right he can cut him down before the line.
    I am having a good ew bet on Grendisar and though I will not see the race live I will watch it later without knowing the result and will be hoping to see that turn of foot in action.

• Advertisement

I suffered a reverse yesterday following a very good run.

Busy with other matters today and hoping to get back on track with just one bet.

Grendisar is one of my favourite horses,always held up out the back he has to thread through the field and has a devastating finishing kick.
    Jockeys do not always get it right and he is often flying at the finish and sometimes the line comes too soon.
    Festive Fare is all the rage in today's listed race 2 55 Lingfield and is a very good horse,but if Grendisar can time it right he can cut him down before the line.
    I am having a good ew bet on Grendisar and though I will not see the race live I will watch it later without knowing the result and will be hoping to see that turn of foot in action.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement