Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Shocking stuff!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Whoop! Cheers Zimmer!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Great shout zimmer. Your on some run

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

BumperD wrote: »
    Great shout zimmer. Your on some run

Can't complain had a real touch yesterday,my biggest bet this year as I really felt Engai was a handicap snip ( excluding the bet I had on the election).

It will come in handy as I am heading off for 4 days golf in the Algarve on Wednesday with 15 men so you can imagine there will be a few drinks involved and it is nice that PP and Lads funded the whole gig with a bit to spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Lightentertainment 14:50 Fontwell @7/2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Investissement 2:35 lingfield Josephine Gordon on board and won this last year worth a small punt e/w 25/1

Can't complain had a real touch yesterday,my biggest bet this year as I really felt Engai was a handicap snip ( excluding the bet I had on the election).

It will come in handy as I am heading off for 4 days golf in the Algarve on Wednesday with 15 men so you can imagine there will be a few drinks involved and it is nice that PP and Lads funded the whole gig with a bit to spare.

Enjoy the golf!!!!

Bush Warrior has top weight in the 4 55 at Lingfield today but i believe he is good enough to win the 6 furlong contest.
    2nd to one i tipped here a few times recently,Point North over 5 furlongs he was running on strongly at the finish and with Martin Harley back on board is worth a bet at 15/2 Lads.

Bouclier is hot fav around evens but the first 6 home finished in a heap in the race he won and while he may turn out to be very good on what he has achieved he is no even money chance.
    The next two in the betting,Seamster and Noble Deed are much of a muchness and no world beaters.Bush Warrior can make it or sit in behind depending how the race pans out is good value ew at the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,152 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Tsar Paul 12-1 8.00

I really like this EW . Has run consistently well in defeat this year.
    I think on this weight against this group is can go close to winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I backed Sea of Blue in the lucky last at Dundalk

This poke needs every yard of 12f and the drop to 10f and bad position was against him last time/ can make amends tonight

• Advertisement

ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 36,152 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Shake the Bucket was on nice mark. Picked it few weeks ago , not tonight. Never paid enough attention to it.

Shake the Bucket was on nice mark. Picked it few weeks ago , not tonight. Never paid enough attention to it.

The massive drift put me off. Typical.

No joy with Bush Warrior finished 4th.

Doncaster hosts the very trickey Lincoln and it will be a bit of a slog on the soft ground,not a race to have too much on as it is so competitive. For those who like to bet in the big handicaps Man of Harlech around 16/1 might run well and at least we know he is fit.

The listed race at 3 20 should be easier to solve though fitness has to be taken on trust for those who have not run on the AW.I am backing Jack Dexter in this,a cd winner whose nine wins have been on ground with soft in the description and is wasting his time on good or firm ground. A good ew bet at 6/1 in my opinion.

There is a listed race at Kempton on the AW where realistically only 2 or 3 have chances and I have backed Volunteer Point to win again and complete a 4 timer.

Smoking Big Cigars at Navan

Drop down to 2 miles will suit and has a big chance today at 5s

Going to back Mark Johnsons 2yr old

Well I backed Johnsons first 2yr old loser this season. :(

Ground is very soft at Donny so makes things even trickier. Going to give Mobsta an ew later on the card. Don't fancy much else

• Registered Users Posts: 23,875 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Like volunteer point 10/3
    Looked so good winning 8 days ago

No joy with Bush Warrior finished 4th.

Doncaster hosts the very trickey Lincoln and it will be a bit of a slog on the soft ground,not a race to have too much on as it is so competitive. For those who like to bet in the big handicaps Man of Harlech around 16/1 might run well and at least we know he is fit.

The listed race at 3 20 should be easier to solve though fitness has to be taken on trust for those who have not run on the AW.I am backing Jack Dexter in this,a cd winner whose nine wins have been on ground with soft in the description and is wasting his time on good or firm ground. A good ew bet at 6/1 in my opinion.

There is a listed race at Kempton on the AW where realistically only 2 or 3 have chances and I have backed Volunteer Point to win again and complete a 4 timer.
    In for the afternoon so had 2 more bets Bangkok Pete 5/1 3 10 Uttox and Good Vibration the horse with a lot of seconds to his name but seems genuine enough goes in the 4 29 Uttox.

• Advertisement

Ground is very soft at Donny so makes things even trickier. Going to give Mobsta an ew later on the card. Don't fancy much else

That will do.

Nice pick Bumper

The ground is rotten at Doncaster. Reckon Custom Cut will give the odds on shot a good race in the next, he is the only one in the race with heavy going form. Fitness taken on trust

TheTorment wrote: »
    Nice pick Bumper

Might help pay for 1 of those 9 dentist visits :pac:
    8 to go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Say it Again 14/1 ew in the 4.05 at Navan.

Stoneham in the next. Fantastic price.

Might help pay for 1 of those 9 dentist visits :pac:
    8 to go

Take it out lad.....one visit

Ha its fixed now (i hope). Cannot take it out. Its my front tooth!

Stoneham in the next. Fantastic price.

Terrible jockey tactics! Gives a 35 length lead! With The amount of ground he made up over the last 4 furlongs would have been in with great chance if he stayed somewhat with the pace.

• Advertisement

Wooo, just noticed a Stewards enquiry win for Briery Queen! Niiiiice!

or did he get his head down on the line?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement