Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Blairmayne 2.35 Fairyhouse is fancied again today. King Bolete (very short) 4.10 Haydock should be up to winning this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭maximo31

4 for me today. :
    Battlement (8.00 Kempton) , Rezwaan (6.30 Kempton) , Lilliard (6.45 Hamilton) & Approcaillis (2.35 Fairyhouse).

• Registered Users Posts: 36,155 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

NO wonder 2.35 16-1

Still room for improvement. Ran a decent race over this trip in a grade 6 coming 3rd.
    I think on bottom weight on better ground that a place is up for grabs with 4 to place.
    Good draw,

lil ew 16-1

5th Crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

razorhead wrote: »
    Blairmayne 2.35 Fairyhouse is fancied again today. King Bolete (very short) 4.10 Haydock should be up to winning this.

yep, won well, i tipped it earlier, well done all on!

Reflation 20-1 6.15

Has run some decent races on this ground and trip, 1 w 4 places
    I have lil ew

• Advertisement

I cant see past Giant Spark winning it, i watched as he destroyed a similar field last time, most impressive. He is up 6lb but then Hab Reh is up 4
    But I will have a small bet w/o Giant spark as he stands a good chance of runner up

Ha, look like we were both wrong, with me more wrong. Cant believe he got beat but thats racing i suppose :(

3:05 Newbury....Abingdon against the fave Snow Moon.

Exceeding Power 9-1 3:40 Newbury.
    Worth an e/w

3:05 Newbury....Abingdon against the fave Snow Moon.

Exceeding Power 9-1 3:40 Newbury.
    Worth an e/w

great win on Abingdon, well done all who were on

small return on exceeding power, but very happy on Abingdon, a lot of money went on snow moon :D

Kip, 5:20 York 9/2 very very good chance, recent winner

Regulation 20-1 3.30

Competitive field but I feel Regualtion has a good as chance here as most. Back into a grade 3 here from its two previous runs in grade 2 and 1 last time out.
    This shorter trip a bonus also.
    Lil ew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Muhaafiz in next 6-1 but going ew

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

racso1975 wrote: »
    Muhaafiz in next 6-1 but going ew

HOOOOOORRRRIIIIFFFFIIIICCC!!!!

5th crap . Thought he could of went earlier, kept on in the end.

Agerzam 16-1 8.35

Not the strongest of fields. Has some decent form this year on AW , has run consistent over this trip recently
    Lengths off winner last 4 races on aw over this trip
    Ran badly on soft two back, this good to firm will suit.

I've lil ew

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Katie Walshe comes over to ride the fav Nayel in the 1 50 at York and if the fav gets the trip she has a chance.However my money is on OCEANE,who will have no trouble with the trip and has one of the best lady riders on board.

A winner on the flat in France,has been running over hurdles,winning twice in 2015,his return to the flat saw him run a blinder in 4th behind Starchitect, beaten around 3 lengths in a fairly hot handicap over 1 mile 6 furlongs at Salisbury two weeks ago and that form is enough for me to have had a decent ew bet at 7s with PP.

I went with Blue Hussar ew in the 1.50 york/
    This drop into grade 3 will improve its chance.It has faced some tough horses, this an easier task.
    I like the ew value at 16-1

Sixties Suzie 50-1 2.35
    Has run in a lot of grade 1's last year, holding its own. I like its ew chances here with 4 to place.
    Bottom weight here

lil ew

High Lytoxic 4.30 Cork.

This has run in some great company and big races last year, Found, Postponed , Al Kazeem, Fascinating Rock, Parish Hall. I think its on a nice mark here and should improve from its one run this year where it ran in rear and progressed to finish 4th . This race an easier task, I like its ew value at 25-1

lil ew

2.45 Salisbury

A MOMENTOFMADNESS ( 7-4)

windsor winner, really like this one

Cork 4:30 henrys girl
    17-1 previous winner and raised in weight but worth a small e/w i reckon

2.45 Salisbury

A MOMENTOFMADNESS ( 7-4)

windsor winner, really like this one

Cork 4:30 henrys girl
    17-1 previous winner and raised in weight but worth a small e/w i reckon

a momentofmadness!!!:D

hope some of you were on

• Advertisement

Katie Walshe comes over to ride the fav Nayel in the 1 50 at York and if the fav gets the trip she has a chance.However my money is on OCEANE,who will have no trouble with the trip and has one of the best lady riders on board.

A winner on the flat in France,has been running over hurdles,winning twice in 2015,his return to the flat saw him run a blinder in 4th behind Starchitect, beaten around 3 lengths in a fairly hot handicap over 1 mile 6 furlongs at Salisbury two weeks ago and that form is enough for me to have had a decent ew bet at 7s with PP.
    Ran a dreadful race as if something amiss.
    Hope today's bet does a lot better,EL GRANDE runs in the 4 10 at Down Patrick,Jim Dreapers horses always know how to jump well and this race might not take a lot of winning and I am hoping he can beat these with a good display of jumping 7/2 with most bookies.

Ran a dreadful race as if something amiss.
    Hope today's bet does a lot better,EL GRANDE runs in the 4 10 at Down Patrick,Jim Dreapers horses always know how to jump well and this race might not take a lot of winning and I am hoping he can beat these with a good display of jumping 7/2 with most bookies.

lol, just about to post about el grande, bit of a word going around

El Grande has won two hunter chases on this track and has also gone well in handicaps so could be on a lenient mark

lol, just about to post about el grande, bit of a word going around

El Grande has won two hunter chases on this track and has also gone well in handicaps so could be on a lenient mark

FFS, try staying on the horse :mad:

High Lytoxic 4.30 Cork.

This has run in some great company and big races last year, Found, Postponed , Al Kazeem, Fascinating Rock, Parish Hall. I think its on a nice mark here and should improve from its one run this year where it ran in rear and progressed to finish 4th . This race an easier task, I like its ew value at 25-1

lil ew

2nd
    Favourite too good. Always one to spoil it .

At the moment I would stop a train El Grande unseats rider when in contention!

I backed Locus Standi and Caigemdar in 5.00
    At the post/

Long Awaited 8-1 7.20

In good form of late over 5f, staying on well in recent races. I think this longer trip of 6f will help it. This weak field gives it a chance to get its first win since 2012

lil ew

At last,Royal Ascot.Fantastic racing as long as we remember we cannot back all the the winners and soft ground means there may well be a few shocks. I am backing 3 tomorrow and I will be moving around as Lads are giving money back 2nd and 3rd (as a free bet €25 limit but easily got round by visiting a few offices or getting a mate to put on the bet) on all Ascot races if the fav wins and PP is giving the same deal if finishing 2nd.

GALILEO GOLD,winner of the 2,000 gns at Newmarket takes on the winners of the Irish and French gns and is the longest priced of th 3.He appeared to be beaten fair and square by AWTAAD in the Curragh but he got caught in a pocket and Ascot will suit him better.

Aidan OBriens THE GURKHA was impressive when winning in France but did not beat much and can be taken on and is little value at the price.

I will be visiting some Ladbroke shops in the morning backing GALILEO GOLD as long as the ground is no worse than soft and with Frankie on board this is a real value bet.

BELARDO in the 2 30 is my 2nd bet,trained by Roger Varian he will love the ground and has been laid out for this.

My 3rd bet is PIQUE SOUS who had his first run in 2 years when having a blowout for this at the Curragh over a mile and a half a few weeks ago,ridden by Ryan Moore then who also rides tomorrow this looks like a real"job" by Mullins.
    This horse won over 2 miles 5 here in 2014 and it looks to me like this was planned for some time and Mullins knows how to get one ready and I doubt if Moore who probably could have ridden 10 or more of the runners would be getting up on this unless he knew it was the biz.

At last,Royal Ascot.Fantastic racing as long as we remember we cannot back all the the winners and soft ground means there may well be a few shocks. I am backing 3 tomorrow and I will be moving around as Lads are giving money back 2nd and 3rd (as a free bet €25 limit but easily got round by visiting a few offices or getting a mate to put on the bet) on all Ascot races if the fav wins and PP is giving the same deal if finishing 2nd.

GALILEO GOLD,winner of the 2,000 gns at Newmarket takes on the winners of the Irish and French gns and is the longest priced of th 3.He appeared to be beaten fair and square by AWTAAD in the Curragh but he got caught in a pocket and Ascot will suit him better.

Aidan OBriens THE GURKHA was impressive when winning in France but did not beat much and can be taken on and is little value at the price.

I will be visiting some Ladbroke shops in the morning backing GALILEO GOLD as long as the ground is no worse than soft and with Frankie on board this is a real value bet.

BELARDO in the 2 30 is my 2nd bet,trained by Roger Varian he will love the ground and has been laid out for this.

My 3rd bet is PIQUE SOUS who had his first run in 2 years when having a blowout for this at the Curragh over a mile and a half a few weeks ago,ridden by Ryan Moore then who also rides tomorrow this looks like a real"job" by Mullins.
    This horse won over 2 miles 5 here in 2014 and it looks to me like this was planned for some time and Mullins knows how to get one ready and I doubt if Moore who probably could have ridden 10 or more of the runners would be getting up on this unless he knew it was the biz.

with you on Belardo, will love the track and ground

also have a look at Mecca's Ange (3:40)l, will love the ground also

• Advertisement

lashing down at Ascot, expect some non runners and un expected results!

being mindful of what you said re GALILEO GOLD and the soft going :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement