Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

ahhhhh, forgot to back it! :eek:

good tipping zimmer

I backed it but wrote the wrong name on docket put down pure diamonds not sure of that horse even ran!!!!

Edit: zimmer your like a fukin cash machine that just keeps giving!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,584 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

HAWKBILL has beaten the fav ABDON last time and has a good chance of doing so again today,ew bet and looks likely to be in the first 3 so money back offers very attractive.2 30 Ascot.

Small ew on THE BLACK PRINCESS who was 2nd to Skiffle last time 14/1 is too big and the filly has an ew chance in a race where a few are stepping up in distance.
    MILLE ET MILLE already written up40/1 gold cup 4 20

Still thinking and waiting re ABE LINCOLN in the 5 oc but have a score ew at 18s 6 places PP.

The 5 35 is all about improvers and I probably will swerve it as very little to go on and most have not gone over 1 and a half miles before today.A race best left alone,if I had to throw a few quid on something GUY FAWKES could be explosive!! (couldn't resist that) good luck to all.

Hawksbill wins :)

Princess 16's into 8's

HAWKBILL has beaten the fav ABDON last time and has a good chance of doing so again today,ew bet and looks likely to be in the first 3 so money back offers very attractive.2 30 Ascot.

Small ew on THE BLACK PRINCESS who was 2nd to Skiffle last time 14/1 is too big and the filly has an ew chance in a race where a few are stepping up in distance.

Still thinking and waiting re ABE LINCOLN in the 5 oc but have a score ew at 18s 6 places PP.

The 5 35 is all about improvers and I probably will swerve it as very little to go on and most have not gone over 1 and a half miles before today.A race best left alone,if I had to throw a few quid on something GUY FAWKES could be explosive!! (couldn't resist that) good luck to all.

The black princess 3rd :)

Obviously took mille et mille and doubled it with abe in next. Also for some reason tiberian @ 80's but will prob back w/o fav

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

my memory! Forgot about Hawkbill and Black Princess.

but have a good bet on Mille et Mille and a small e/w on Abe

great tipping and hope the good run continues now I have actually placed the bets! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

my memory! Forgot about Hawkbill and Black Princess.

but have a good bet on Mille et Mille and a small e/w on Abe

great tipping and hope the good run continues now I have actually placed the bets! :eek:

Same here
    Missed some bets not being able to get on from France at the weekend and being catching up in work all yesterday and this morning , but on big time on Mille 50 win 100 place hoping to make up for lost opportunity's

Same here
    Missed some bets not being able to get on from France at the weekend and being catching up in work all yesterday and this morning , but on big time on Mille 50 win 100 place hoping to make up for lost opportunity's

Good god you make my 1 ew bets look pathetic! !!

racso1975 wrote: »
    Good god you make my 1 ew bets look pathetic! !!

Bit flahulach as I have been playing with Bookies money since Cheltenham ,and seen so many Zimmer touches come in.

Will be toning it down now for a bit !

Anyone know if lads were paying 4 places? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭NATLOR

I think they were but not certain

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Powers paying 4 places?

NATLOR wrote: »
    I think they were but not certain

Hope so, have 50c e/w Yankee on zimmers 4 :D

Sea of flames 50/1

Abe beaten by a nose!

I so hope Ladbroke paid 4 places on mille et mille :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Anyone know if lads were paying 4 places? :(
    They are.

They are.

That some picks today Zimmer , unreal in such strong fields to be that consistent , I hope you understand how much we all love and cherish you

Some serious tipping today zimmer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,155 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

PP no place for 4th for Mille
    There goes my ew Accumulator
    Was waiting for Guy Fawkes .

WHY NO 4TH IN SUCH A LARGE FIELD?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Savage tipping zimmer as always keep them coming. Legend

I so hope Ladbroke paid 4 places on mille et mille :D

lucky u.
    I USED PP , no return..

They are.

Yup €10 bet nets me a little over €600 :D I owe you sooooooo much alcohol :)

lucky u.
    I USED PP , no return..

Boyles the same.

racso1975 wrote: »
    Boyles the same.

This is going to cost me then.
    Had ew accumulator going.
    CRAP PP /
    Had them in SIngles too , so at least thats something.

crap
    GUY DOWN AND BADLY INJURED

I had decent ew bet on guy
    Poor horse. Hit some rough ground

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I am having a very good Ascot,though it would be wild if a few crossbar hits went in,now waiting on a 12 year old hurdler to win or be placed to deliver on a €2 ew yankee with one winner and 2 big priced placed horses to complete an almost perfect day.
    The horse I am waiting on is SWEET WORLD in the 9 10 at Ffos Las at a price of 12/1.

I had a few wins out of this fellow,who was often ridden by a 7 lb claiming amateur called Isabel Tompsett.was out with injury for almost 3 years and may not be be quite as good as he was but this is not the toughest of races and I fancy Sweet World to run into a place.

It does one's confidence no harm to see Abe Lincoln turn out to be exactly the horse I thought he was some months ago when I first put him up here after finishing 10th of 11 at Lingfield.

He did not quite deliver today when almost getting up at 20s in the year's toughest handicap on ground that may have been a little soft for him.
    It is unfortunate that I could not have the kind of money I intended to have on because of the ground but nice to have one's judgement vindicated.

One of my favourite horses, Elegant Annie is the fave running in the 8:20 Lingfield.
    She has no penalty for winning as a 12-1 shot beating Moon Over Mobay by 2 1/4 lengths in a 1 mile race, ealier in the week, so C and D winner.

I cant really see anything else in this one that can trouble her, so as long as she has recovered I consider her a good bet

• Advertisement

One of my favourite horses, Elegant Annie is the fave running in the 8:20 Lingfield.
    She has no penalty for winning as a 12-1 shot beating Moon Over Mobay by 2 1/4 lengths in a 1 mile race, ealier in the week, so C and D winner.

I cant really see anything else in this one that can trouble her, so as long as she has recovered I consider her a good bet

dont know what happened there, expected better:confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement