Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

I've done a lucky 15 e/w Ryan Moore/Adain O'brien

Key to my heart 2/1 14.00
    Istan 9/4 14.35
    Dick Whittington 5/1 15.05
    Best in the world 14/1 16.15
    All at the curragh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Gabrial The Great 15:10 Newton Abbott @11/10

Golden Town 14:10 Cartmel @6/5

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

just 2 today for me, very confident

ALTRUISM 4-25 CARTMEL (previous winner here, loves the course)
    The Wagon Wheel Beverley 6:05pm
    (Fahey horse he is really bigging up)

singles and double

Kamra 18:10 Nottingham @2/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

votecounts wrote: »
    Kamra 18:10 Nottingham @2/1

Ihad a good bet on it but only got 13/8 and also had it in a double with MAAKAASIB 11/10 who bolted up.

Pastoral Music 17:20 Lingfield @10/3

• Registered Users Posts: 23,875 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

6.0s attain 4/1 ew for me
    Unlucky last week when coming late and fast and just failing by a head to catch San cassiano

MOST BEAUTIFUL 7 25 Naas is the day's best bet for me and I know that it is fancied by connections.

I backed it at 5/2 in several Ladbroke offices (money back as a free bet if 2nd or 3rd to the fav) and it is long odds on in my view that if MOST BEAUTIFUL does not win and the fav does then we will be getting the free bets.

A big bet is easily justified on this today and I have invested accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Seanie w/o Endless Drama 13/2 (Nass 9:00)

Had this one in the tracker since this race last year where he scored an impressive 2nd. Was beaten on the line by a head. Has had a decent year since then with 9 races and a bunch of places in a few of them. I can see him getting ahead of the pack and trying to win the race from the front but will likely get caught by the solid fav. The other 4 in the lineup are not too impressive, so Seanie (the outsider of the field), as a solid chance to match last year;s efforts. He is also the oldest in the lineup so here is hoping he tries to teach the youngsters a thing or two!

I will also look to the Betfair Exchange to but a small stake win bet on Seanie at the higher exchange odds just in case he does something really special. A few Euro at 30/1 in not going to break the bank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Seanie made zero impact :(

Never in with a chance at all.

mailburner wrote: »
    4.10 wiffy chatsby 6/4

should be hard to beat with a clear round, looks to me to only have the second fav to beat

found one too good that day despite travelling like a winner a long way out
    one more chance wiffy

2.20wor @ 10/3

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

found one too good that day despite travelling like a winner a long way out
    one more chance wiffy

2.20wor @ 10/3

That horse doesn't want to win

• Registered Users Posts: 36,155 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

hYLAND hEATHER 14-1 7.25

I like this ew. 3 good runs over this trip this year, losing all 3 by less than a length.
    Good chance to get its first win or at least place at a nice price

14-1 lil ew

Dice75 wrote: »
    That horse doesn't want to win

Didn't fancy the fav and thought today had to be the day..sadly not
    Didn't see race yet just that it was close

Didn't fancy the fav and thought today had to be the day..sadly not
    Didn't see race yet just that it was close

They seemed to go to hard all the way around and as the front group tired himself and another camecupsides and passed jumping 2nd last i think. Always 1-2 lengths behind then started his close but lifted head with 200 to go, rallied again but line came too soon. Just looks the sort that doesnt want to go past.

2.40utt yes daddy 9/2 ew

For those with patience DIAMOND FIELDS is worth a serious bet in Saratoga at 10 40 tonight.
    Fit and fancied,the Tommy Stack trained horse has done nothing but improve all season and now running against her own sex has a really good chance and the 4/1 available with LADS (was 5s)is too generous and the 2/1 with PP is more realistic.

The long journey to the US is fully expected to payoff for this very good filly and connections are confident of taking the very good prizemoney.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭CorkColin

For those with patience DIAMOND FIELDS is worth a serious bet in Saratoga at 10 40 tonight.
    Fit and fancied,the Tommy Stack trained horse has done nothing but improve all season and now running against her own sex has a really good chance and the 4/1 available with LADS (was 5s)is too generous and the 2/1 with PP is more realistic.

The long journey to the US is fully expected to payoff for this very good filly and connections are confident of taking the very good prizemoney.

1.13 on betfair atm :o

Just now on oddschecker DIAMOND FIELDS is 5/2 LADS, 2/1 Boyles 6/4 PP AND A STANDOUT 6/1 skybet.

I am very happy with my price now.

• Advertisement

Just now on oddschecker DIAMOND FIELDS is 5/2 LADS, 2/1 Boyles 6/4 PP AND A STANDOUT 6/1 skybet.

Oddschecker mistake. 13/8 on skybet.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭CorkColin

Looked like the jockey gave up at the end / something went amiss 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

CorkColin wrote: »
    Looked like the jockey gave up at the end / something went amiss 😭

Saddle slipped

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Such a huge amount of racing today. Head melted since last night looking at them all but in anyhow here is the Mad Sat selection:

Bossipop 14/1
    Sunnua 9/2
    Swift Approval 11/2
    Wings of Desire 9/2

.10c ew lucky 15. Potential returns 540 euro

My Direction 33/1
    Madam Dancealot 33/1
    Argent Knight 10/1

.10c ew patent potential returns 1517 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 8 deise11

What are you on today zimmer?

Highland Reel 16:30 Ascot @5/2

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Patrick_Swayze

Gowran 5:30
    Lake George

Already been backed in this morning 7/2 in Lads/Coral 11/2 Skybet/Bet365 5/1 PP

Down to a very low mark, last time winning off 3 higher

Reappearance run not great but will strip fitter today

7 pound claimer on board also so be very surprised if hes not in the mix

deise11 wrote: »
    What are you on today zimmer?

I wasn't on anything in particular,two losing placepots and a modest enough bet on HIGHLAND REEL,had a few things to do and last nights look at the cards did nothing for me so I was happy to more or less sit it out and lick my wounds after the DIAMOND FIELDS debacle.

A look at tomorrows cards has not set my heart racing either and Galway and Goodwood will get most of my attention.

There is something of interest in the first at Pontrefact,SAVANNAH'S DREAM is one I tipped before it ever ran as I was told it was very useful.It got beat first time out when a bit unlucky and following good reports I tipped it again in a listed race at Royal Ascot when it was 2nd at 100/1.

I have no idea why it is running in a maiden tomorrow except maybe that it needs to win to ensure the horse is not balloted out of its next intended run.Whatever the case SAVANNAH'S DREAM has a simple task tomorrow and if I can get around 4/6 I will have a "monkey" on.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭seaniemoylan

I wasn't on anything in particular,two losing placepots and a modest enough bet on HIGHLAND REEL,had a few things to do and last nights look at the cards did nothing for me so I was happy to more or less sit it out and lick my wounds after the DIAMOND FIELDS debacle.

A look at tomorrows cards has not set my heart racing either and Galway and Goodwood will get most of my attention.

There is something of interest in the first at Pontrefact,SAVANNAH'S DREAM is one I tipped before it ever ran as I was told it was very useful.It got beat first time out when a bit unlucky and following good reports I tipped it again in a listed race at Royal Ascot when it was 2nd at 100/1.

I have no idea why it is running in a maiden tomorrow except maybe that it needs to win to ensure the horse is not balloted out of its next intended run.Whatever the case SAVANNAH'S DREAM has a simple task tomorrow and if I can get around 4/6 I will have a "monkey" on.
    1/2 to 5/6 on powers due to hugh taylors tipping the 2nd fav

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,155 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Sellingallthetime 16-1 3.25

Ran a decent race 3 back when staying on into 3rd over this distance. Was very consistent last year rarely outside the places. I think here it will run a decent race off top weight in what's a weak enough field.
    I like its place chances at 16-1

16-1 ew

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement