Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

SEA LIGHT so unlucky in his last 2 races can win the 2 25 Killarney and can be doubled with PERSUASIVE in the 2 30 Sandown 9/4 and 5/2 for a more than 10/1 double for those who like taking short prices.
    Nice double landed and a fair enough bet at 2/1 on PERSUASIVE to ensure a profitable day.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭minibear

SEA LIGHT so unlucky in his last 2 races can win the 2 25 Killarney and can be doubled with PERSUASIVE in the 2 30 Sandown 9/4 and 5/2 for a more than 10/1 double for those who like taking short prices.

legend :)

did the double and a treble with electric concorde Killarney @ 4.45 (18/1 treble)

minibear wrote: »
    legend :)

did the double and a treble with electric concorde Killarney @ 4.45 (18/1 treble)
    I hope Electric Concorde wins for you,i saw it win in Galway and though a bit small it battled very well and ran right away from two who have come out and won since and the 4th 5th and 6th have not run in the meantime so the form could be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Thanks again Zommer. Legend indeed.

Diamond Fields was in the process of running a good race in the USA when his saddle slipped last month,trained by Tommy Stack the horse stayed on in the USA and runs again tonight in the 10 02 in Saratoga.
    There is a hot fav who has won his last 8 races taking him on and despite the fact that there are only 7 runners I am going to have a little ew at 10s with Ladbrokes.

• Advertisement

Backed SOLAREXTRA 11/2 ew 2 30 Bri GENTLEMEN an old fav ew 3 40 Chelm and an ew double

• Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Curragh
    14.15 Red Sabor
    14.45 Radio silence
    15.15 Exemplar
    15.45 Fascinating rocck
    16.15 Rehana
    16.45 Flying fairies

My Placepot today.

Backed SOLAREXTRA 11/2 ew 2 30 Bri GENTLEMEN an old fav ew 3 40 Chelm and an ew double

No joy with SOLAREXTRA who never got off the rail,money back on ew bet on GENTLEMEN as PP paid 4 places on the 3 40.

Curragh
    14.15 Red Sabor
    14.45 Radio silence
    15.15 Exemplar
    15.45 Fascinating rocck
    16.15 Rehana
    16.45 Flying fairies

My Placepot today.

Unlucky there with Rehana 4th.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

TheTorment wrote: »
    Unlucky there with Rehana 4th.

Ya it was fairly sickening but sure tomorrow is a new day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Wahaab 14:30 Brighton @11/4

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

votecounts wrote: »
    Wahaab 14:30 Brighton @11/4

nice, thanks! Saw the money coming for it and went for it!

Deise Vu 14:45 Southwell @11/4

Backed 2 at Chelmsford tonight,LIMERICK LORD in the 6 10 tries hard but is not easy to win with,now 3 lbs below last winning mark with good claimer Shelley Birkett taking another 3 off he has a chance to back on the winning trail.
    UNNOTICED my 2nd bet in the 7 10 is 6lbs better off with Chetan who beat him last time,trained by the shrewd Luca Cumani UNNOTICED can gain revenge.
    Got 10/3 and 11/4 in two single win bets and an ew double.

Dennis Hogan runs Meadow Cross 5 25,Bawnmore Lass 6 30,Eiri na Caisce 7 30 and Beautiful Ben 8 oc,all are big prices and while it would be hard to invest more than a very modest amount in the absence of some "word" that one at least was fancied I confess to having a fifty cent ew lucky 15 in case he does a Charlie Byrnes on it.

Not getting much right at the moment,might have to bet on a few football matches to get back on the winning trail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

...Eiri na Caisce 7 30...

1st 6 Eiri Na Casca (IRE) 14/1

There are a few out of form but well handicapped horses in the 2 30 at Musselburgh,one of them,MIME DANCE owes me some money and could run well but RASAMAN despite being 12 years old and ridden by a raw enough apprentice is the best option and is so well handicapped that he must be backed,an ew price and I cannot see him out of the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

Remarkable lady in the 7pm at bellewstown. Coming in to this race on the back of a win and have good word that she had every chance of winning this tonight.
    The same yard should have a winner in the 6 o clock but can't work out which one as my source was coy on that info but I think the hockey booking might be a give away.....

There are a few out of form but well handicapped horses in the 2 30 at Musselburgh,one of them,MIME DANCE owes me some money and could run well but RASAMAN despite being 12 years old and ridden by a raw enough apprentice is the best option and is so well handicapped that he must be backed,an ew price and I cannot see him out of the money.

Mime dance is a NR so lump on rasamann???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,155 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

D'rock 7-1 5.00

Will win here. Looked good last time out.
    Looked like it did not want to win.

idnkph wrote: »
    Mime dance is a NR so lump on rasamann???

Rasaman ran on really well all the way to the line but no good to me as a few non-runners meant only 2 places and he just failed maybe his inexperienced rider could have made his move sooner.

Rasaman ran on really well all the way to the line but no good to me as a few non-runners meant only 2 places and he just failed maybe his inexperienced rider could have made his move sooner.

Is definitely one for the tracker.

Sorry about the info men. Hope nobody lost much.

MON BEAU VISAGE 5 50 Thirsk is interesting,the conditions of the race give an extra allowance to apprentices riding for their own yards and Josh Doyle riding for David OMeara qualifies,the horse has slid down the handicap and is now on an attractive mark.

The trip could be a problem as he has never ran over a mile before but was finishing strongly enough last time and I took a chance and backed it ew at 6s.

I am inclined to back a bunch of OMeara horses tomorrow (sat) who appear to have pretty good chances and will go off at reasonable prices.

ALEJANDRO 4 55 Bev
    BLONDE BOMBSHELL 5 30 Bev
    REX IMPERATOR 3 20 Goodwood is in great form and worth a decent ew bet on his own.
    HARAZ 4 20 Beverly, has a string of seconds but seems genuine enough
    HARD TO HANDEL 6 20 Redcar
    An ew lucky 31 and a good ew bet on REX IMPERATOR at around 8 or 10 to 1

Another well worth a bet is LINE OF REASON in the 3 10 Bev,a good 3rd in the race in 2014 and mugged on the line by MAAREK last year when conceding 4 lbs LINE OF REASON can gain revenge and is a good ew bet at 11/2- 6/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,155 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Spirit Of Paris 40-1 6.30

I'm liking this for a place on back of its 5 runs this year. Improved last time out.

lil ew 40-1

HIGHLAND ACCLAIM 3 10 Epsom looks like a very solid ew bet to me,now back in form connections will be anxious to win before the well handicapped horse creeps up in the weights again.7/1 is a good value price.

Pudding Clare 14:15 Hamilton @7/2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Snipp

Pacofilha 1:50 Goodwood
    Highland Acclaim 3:10 Epsom
    Kajaki 6:15 ripon
    e/w trixie
    :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement