Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Front runner but looked to be going really well but found nothing last couple of furlongs. Delighted for slippers though, an illogical improvement for the horse though think he was beatenn by 50 lengths last time out! Fancied by the betting though so interesting stuff....

Front runner but looked to be going really well but found nothing last couple of furlongs. Delighted for slippers though, an illogical improvement for the horse though think he was beatenn by 50 lengths last time out! Fancied by the betting though so interesting stuff....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,876 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    3.40 spiritual lady 9/2 ew (4places bet365/channel 4 offer race also) non runner
    4.50 hydroxide 5/2 win
    ew double @ 18/1

beaten a head but had to do it the hard way....worth following

4.15 salsabeel 7/2 (skyb) and w/o tamool 9/4 (Betv)
    1.45 nemoralia 10/11 skyb

singles

trebles/acca with clondaw warrior and the last lion (all donny)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,155 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Mise En rose 16-1 1.55 Don

Still improving. Got into trouble last run, short of room but once clear ran on strongly to a 2nd place finish in a decent time. I think it will be one to challenge favourite.

1pt win at 16-1

• Advertisement

A Fan Dem 11-2 tooth hurty Don

Just failed last time out when running on late. I think it will learn from that and be closer.
    Can see it running a good race and time here.

2pts win 11-2

• Registered Users Posts: 7,358 ✭✭✭bladespin

Mise En rose 16-1 1.55 Don

Still improving. Got into trouble last run, short of room but once clear ran on strongly to a 2nd place finish in a decent time. I think it will be one to challenge favourite.

1pt win at 16-1

Great shout - ew :)

1 at donny rest leopard

Richard pankhurst 11/4
    Qemah 6/4
    Harzand 5/2
    Zhukova 15/8

Singles/acca

Jesus I hope Seamie is ok

Crashing fall

Cappadocia 10-1 3.00

Typically runs a good race over 6f .
    Looked a weak enough field and it should place

1pt ew 10-1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

USA has plenty of course form at Laytown and is running in this race for the 5th time.
    Two 2nds,a 4th and 1st is his record,so we can say beyond doubt he likes the track.

Has something to find on official ratings with a couple in this but his liking for the beach means he is worth an ew bet at 6/1 which is freely available.

4.15ayr ocean sheridan 10/1 ew 5places

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

mailburner wrote: »
    4.15ayr ocean sheridan 10/1 ew 5places

his record on soft is fantastic too. gonna trow in courier as well

Diamond Fields tries again in the 10 45 at Belmont Park tomorrow night,should go off at 5 or 6 to 1 and if he gets a half decent ride he can win.

Omeara's 2nd string ECCLESTON is well handicapped and will carry my money ew in the Silver Cup at Ayr in the 2 35 and the same trainers Watchable at 28/1 can reward ew backers in the Ayr Gold Cup at 3 45 and another outsider worth an ew punt is HIGHLAND COLORI in the 3 10 also at Ayr.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Have gone for George Bowen in the Silver Cup.

No time for a write up but i think he's been laid out for this, worth an e/w

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Faded badly!!

Backed Keatleys in the Gold Cup - former group 1 winner and im assuming has a bit in hand - not coming for the craic.

very late now but Sir Vincent in next in Listowel. Few comments on him in another blog.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Collodi 17:40 Lingfield @3/1

By the Boardwalk 16:05 Perth @3/1

Ashadihan 13:55 Newmarket @5/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭duffman3833

any tips for dundalk tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Tomw86

@votecounts

Is this info, or a fancy?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Tomw86 wrote: »
    @votecounts

Is this info, or a fancy?

Thread is for fancies, there is another one for tips, above poster will usually fancy the favourite.

FAREEQ in the 8 15 Newcastle can give DeSousa another winner in his battle for the jockeys championship.

The horse,trained by the in-form Haggas could have been let in lightly in his first handicap after a very good run last time,i backed it at 2s with PP.

when you posted that it drifted out to 7/2! I said, f' that somethings wrong here, but it went back into 3s again so I took it.If it hadn't came back in that notch, I wouldn't have bothered. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

when you posted that it drifted out to 7/2! I said, f' that somethings wrong here, but it went back into 3s again so I took it.If it hadn't came back in that notch, I wouldn't have bothered. Cheers.

5/1 on exchanges

Well done Zimmer - good to see you back in form

I had backed the horse earlier at 2s and was not looking at the betting when I suggested he was worth a bet (was watching the golf and only switched to the race at the off).
    However I am glad of the better sp and I thought the horse did it well,kinda missed the break,then had a few traffic problems before switching to the rail and coming home strongly.

I like shesthedream in the next (8.45) . Favourites price a lot to do with de Souza on it. 13/2

Those who like to bet in the big handicaps could do worse than consider two who appear to have been laid out for the Cambridgeshire 4 10 Newmarket.

BRAVE ZOLO was 2nd in the Lincoln and was put away for this afterwards and will run very well for his very shrewd trainer. THIRD TIME LUCKY won this last year and taking the very good rider's allowance into account runs off the same mark and is sure to run well going for the double.

The race seems less competitive this year and I cannot see too many improvers whose ability is hidden from the handicapper to challenge the pair I have chosen,some layers paying 6 places.

• Advertisement

Brave Zolo lost all chance with his mulish carry on at the start but Third Time Lucky at 14s ran well enough to ensure a small profit on the race.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement