Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

MY MO must have a decent ew chance in the 4 55 at Market Rasen,has already hammered MAGIC MUSIC MAN and this lightly raced horse can improve again and beat some of the more fancied ones.

I backed INSALUTEM ew at 9s with PP last night and I see the horse is now 7s.
    I figured the fav was too short at 6/4 and he is now on the drift and I am hoping INSALUTEM will reverse the form of their last meeting.Curragh 2. 50

One more bet today (as of now ).

MEDBURN CUTLER 4 20 Epsom has already won twice this year and despite climbing the handicap is still running well.Has won over this trip and stays further and I am surprised to see the horse priced up as high as 20/1.
    Ran a very good race over cd on the 8th of sept when 3rd to ALBERTA beaten a little over a length.That race was a "derby" for nh jockeys but was still a decent enough handicap a class 4 just like today's and was contested by some useful horses and MEDBURN CUTLER can repay modest ew support at a very attractive price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

I fancy Forgotten rules 5.05 Curragh

Looks to have one to beat, if anywhere near fitness should win this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

If your stuck for a tip and fancy a bet you could do a lot worse to follow the RP 10 Second Tip. I checked it out yesterday, tip won at 11/4.

Click on Racing Post Television:

http://www.racingpost.com/news/tipping/

Todays tip Next Sensation won at 7/4.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

I won't mention this again, but hoping some of you folk had a look at the Racing Post 10 second tip. Last 4 days, 3 winners. 7/4, 11/4, 6/1.

Todays tip "Trick of Light" won at 6/1.

http://www.racingpost.com/ (click on Racing Post Television link).

• Registered Users Posts: 36,155 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Roy's Legacy 40-1 5.10

On bottom weight here, won 3 in a row early in year.
    Poor run last time but should run better today

1pts ew 40-1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Welsh inlet 33-1 e/w 17.05 Brighton

Off the same weight when he won on this course barely over a year ago. Has won 4 times on this track and over this distance ran 2, won once and placed once. Getting on in years compared to the rest of the field but I am hoping he has one good run left in him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Kettleson wrote: »
    I won't mention this again, but hoping some of you folk had a look at the Racing Post 10 second tip. Last 4 days, 3 winners. 7/4, 11/4, 6/1.

Todays tip "Trick of Light" won at 6/1.

http://www.racingpost.com/ (click on Racing Post Television link).

spirit of kayf, the second tip won, so cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Zarrib 2.55 Fontwell 3/1

Bamber Bridge 4.35 Newmarket 7/2

• Advertisement

Lots of very good competitive racing today but my main fancy runs at Wolver in the 7 40 tonight.I was very impressed with the way MUKAABRA fought back when challenged in a good class 4 handicap lto to win by a head.

The form of that race worked out well with the 2nd beaten a nose,the 3rd has not run,the 4th and 5th finishing 3rd and the 6th winning next time out.
    MUKAABRA meets a few winners in tonights race but I believe he can improve again and I have had a decent enough bet at 3/1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Lots of very good competitive racing today but my main fancy runs at Wolver in the 7 40 tonight.I was very impressed with the way MUKAABRA fought back when challenged in a good class 4 handicap lto to win by a head.

The form of that race worked out well with the 2nd beaten a nose,the 3rd has not run,the 4th and 5th finishing 3rd and the 6th winning next time out.
    MUKAABRA meets a few winners in tonights race but I believe he can improve again and I have had a decent enough bet at 3/1.

hope so, have him in a lucky 31 with 3 up already and waiting for him and Just Fred in the 9.10!

hope so, have him in a lucky 31 with 3 up already and waiting for him and Just Fred in the 9.10!

Best of luck to you,Just Fred looks the best horse in the 9. 10 and Pensax Lady is disappointing so The Greedy Boy looks the danger.

Best of luck to you,Just Fred looks the best horse in the 9. 10 and Pensax Lady is disappointing so The Greedy Boy looks the danger.

GET IN!!!!!

Hope you got on it.

A nice winner and it goes to show that the best bets are not always to be found where the best racing takes place and I hope a few boardies followed.

I will not be having a bet in the 9 10 ( moderate bunch) but I will be cheering on Oisin Murphy in the hope that The Talking Bread wins the dough! by landing his lucky 31.

Best of luck Talking Bread

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

Just see the result there, Just Fred 3/4l second. Hard luck Talking Bread.

Tough luck,the disappointing Pensax Lady just beat you,still you will have a nice payday to cushion the blow.

tinpib wrote: »
    Just see the result there, Just Fred 3/4l second. Hard luck Talking Bread.

ah, the distance is misleading, bad ride by jockey. The other horse got the rail and JF seemed to not like being on the outer. Strange last furlong and a half

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Going to go EW on...

Beau Satchel 11/1
    Seanie 16/1

...in the next a Tipp

• Advertisement

Backed SILVERWAVE in the "ARC",ran down the field in this last year at Longchamp and seems to have improved this year and might be a bit of value at 22/1 1/5 4 places with PP.

Only other bet today is an ew bet on SUEDOIS in the last at Chantilly at 10s,OMeara always has this fellow in good form and never runs a bad race.Has run well in France in the past and has a good chance ,the slight drop of rain will help.

Suedois only third but no damage done today when nothing really caught my eye.

On the 4/3/2016 I posted on the tips thread that Harry Fry's PAMPAMINI was fancied to win the bumper at Newbury (I think).The horse went off fav and finished a modest 5th her next run was a good 4th and if ready after a 6 month layoff should win an ordinary enough bumper at Southwell 4 50 tomorrow.
    I got the tip from a guy who locates Irish horses for Fry and other British trainers. I did not hear anything for the mare tomorrow but I am taking the 6/1 on offer in the hope that she is ready to go as the race will not take a lot of winning.

4:20 Windsor Calibration....in good form

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Majrooh in the 20.40 at Kempton tomorrow, Bentley been up twice & won both, fast going in Dubai last twice wouldn't have suited.

No medals for this one but OUTRE MER 3 30 Nottingham will be my biggest bet this year.

Not long before off time I was told this horse was much better than its rating last week and it bolted up by 7 lengths.
    A 6lb penalty will not stop this one who appears to have stones in hand,connections are not worried about how much it goes up in the weights and I believe it will win very easily again today.
    Odds on shots are not for everyone but I cant see this one getting beaten today before going on to better things.

No medals for this one but OUTRE MER 3 30 Nottingham will be my biggest bet this year.

Not long before off time I was told this horse was much better than its rating last week and it bolted up by 7 lengths.
    A 6lb penalty will not stop this one who appears to have stones in hand,connections are not worried about how much it goes up in the weights and I believe it will win very easily again today.
    Odds on shots are not for everyone but I cant see this one getting beaten today before going on to better things.

noting wrong with "merely" doubling your money.
    Thanks for the tip and good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Gonna stick it in a yankee with Spiritous (2.30) Major Assault (4.00) & De Veer Cliffs (4.30)

cheers zimmer, love a winner, whatever price!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Yup thanks Zimmerman

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement