Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

I got the early price 15/8 on Barters Hill 14:05 Cheltenham tomorrow 11th Nov

I reckon that price will be smashed by off time tomorrow

4 from 7 currently and the Pauling yard is flying at the moment and I will have a good bet on this one

4 from 7 currently and the Pauling yard is flying at the moment and I will have a good bet on this one

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Snipp

Vincenzo Coccotti chelmsford 7:25. 10-1 so going each way but reckon it has a chance of making the money

take a bow son

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭vandriver

Vincenzo Coccotti chelmsford 7:25. 10-1 so going each way but reckon it has a chance of making the money
    Well tipped Sir

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

You absolute legend!!!!!

• Advertisement

thanks guys, lovely timed run, had nice bet on that so happy days

hope lots of you made some lovely money from it to tide you over until Zimmer comes back!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

hope lots of you made some lovely money from it to tide you over until Zimmer comes back!

Sitting here watching it but we have visitors and I never put anything down. Twice as sickened when I saw it was tipped here too. If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle sure!

Sitting here watching it but we have visitors and I never put anything down. Twice as sickened when I saw it was tipped here too. If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle sure!

done that myself many a time, but other chances will come.
    I'm just glad as Ive been off form lately

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

Fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

I never bet big just 1 e/w normally. Went into bookies was feeling good about your tip and went 2.50 e/w @ 10's then fukin lost the run of myself :D and went back in and did 5 e/w :eek: while also picking lucky number 26 in the virtual roulette while waiting at 50c and the all came in!!!! 126 quid so bought a scratch card and won 15 quid!!! Luck comes in 3's!!! Anyway thats me done for a while and thanks again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭show me the money.1

Shout

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭rtron

Thanks - had a small stake but Saved me having to top up my account this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

racso1975 wrote:
    I never bet big just 1 e/w normally. Went into bookies was feeling good about your tip and went 2.50 e/w @ 10's then fukin lost the run of myself and went back in and did 5 e/w while also picking lucky number 26 in the virtual roulette while waiting at 50c and the all came in!!!! 126 quid so bought a scratch card and won 15 quid!!! Luck comes in 3's!!! Anyway thats me done for a while and thanks again.

Aftertiming scum!!! ( I'm only jealous) well in.

pulled up, didnt look happy at all

Thomas crapper at 25/1 in Cheltenham. A good e/w shout as he is being fitted with a tongue strap to sort out some breathing issues.

quite like the chances of LEONCAVALLO in the 14:30 Cheltenham

e/w bet at 10-1

2nd CD recently

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I am backing FREE CODE in the competitive handicap 3. 30 at Newcastle.
    FREE CODE has run well in its last 3 races and now looks ready to win again off a mark of 82.

Once rated as high as 94 when beaten 4 1/2 lengths in an Ascot handicap and won two class 3 handicaps when rated 84 and 89.Ran 10th of 11 in a class 3 beaten 3 1/2 lengths before finishing 5th in a big field btn 3 1/2 lengths and was 3rd of 14 last time beaten a length and a half off 83 and the first and 2nd have both come out and won since.

At 8/1 is value bet to beat the Stoute trained VOLITION a lightly raced 3 year old.A slight negative is the fact that FREE CODE did not run well on its only two runs on the AW but as he started at16/1 and was clearly unfancied it may not be significant.

With an inform pilot on board who knows the horse well he is a decent ew bet.

I grew up with the jockey back in the day so always like to back him. 11/2 on pp at the moment

MITCD 12:50 Musselburgh, form is good and I expect the win here 11/4

MITCD 12:50 Musselburgh, form is good and I expect the win here 11/4

Boom..as they say.. Hope some of you got on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Really hope brian hughes doesn't continue his good form in the next at musselburgh

votecounts wrote: »
    Really hope brian hughes doesn't continue his good form in the next at musselburgh

yep, he is having a good day and I fancy royal pearl to beat the short priced fave who is still a maiden

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

yep, he is having a good day and I fancy royal pearl to beat the short priced fave who is still a maiden

Whoah, 4 from 4. :eek:

edit: now 4 from 5

tinpib wrote: »
    Whoah, 4 from 4. :eek:

edit: now 4 from 5

yep, good strong late run did for him

Jordon Sport 4pm Newcastle, should go well

The last splash for me today. 17.30 in Newcastle, Indian pursuit.

I am backing FREE CODE in the competitive handicap 3. 30 at Newcastle.
    FREE CODE has run well in its last 3 races and now looks ready to win again off a mark of 82.

Once rated as high as 94 when beaten 4 1/2 lengths in an Ascot handicap and won two class 3 handicaps when rated 84 and 89.Ran 10th of 11 in a class 3 beaten 3 1/2 lengths before finishing 5th in a big field btn 3 1/2 lengths and was 3rd of 14 last time beaten a length and a half off 83 and the first and 2nd have both come out and won since.

At 8/1 is value bet to beat the Stoute trained VOLITION a lightly raced 3 year old.A slight negative is the fact that FREE CODE did not run well on its only two runs on the AW but as he started at16/1 and was clearly unfancied it may not be significant.

With an inform pilot on board who knows the horse well he is a decent ew bet.
    A disappointing run in 7th probably not as good on the aw as on turf.

BEARDWOOD and JACBEQUICK take on each other again in the 2 55 at Lingfield and I will back BEARDWOOD to come out on top again as he appears to be in top form.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭James Delaney

Would you consider a Forecast or RFC on these 2 horses ?

• Advertisement

Would you consider a Forecast or RFC on these 2 horses ?
    If it was on turf I might,i have a feeling JACBEQUICK may have enough for the season and while BEARDWOOD has only run once on the AW the other horse has never run on it so while he may act on it I would not take the chance.

On his run behind Laurence he would have every chance but his last run suggested he needs a break.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement