Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pnpweirdo

Hoping attic angel can get the job done once it breaks well. 6:15 Newcastle 2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

No bet today on the nags (backed Brighton tonight) and will be trying to recover yesterdays losses tomorrow with lots of racing taking place and good to see the winners on here.

BEARDWOOD just beat a horse called READY a couple of days ago in a class 3 handicap when I suggested backing him.In his previous race READY won a class 4 handicap beating SUNGLIDER by just over 2 lengths,SUNGLIDER looked a winner that day and was eased a bit when caught late by READY.

SUNGLIDER runs in one of the worst maidens I have seen this year and the only possible danger is the fav ISSUE who disappointed last time and may not be too busy having his 3rd run. It is possible that LADS will be offering money back as a free bet if 2nd or 3rd to the fav at this meeting and if so SUNGLIDER is a maximum bet.Make sure to use a number of Lads offices as €25 is the max back.
    If this offer is not available SUNGLIDER is still a very strong bet,runs in the 1 55 at Newcastle.

In the 1 25 at the same meeting HIGHLAND ACCLAIM is an ew bet ,has run two very good races from the front recently but won all his 4 races coming late and with a lot of pace in the race I hope he does not go to the front until the final furlong.

READY runs in the 6 45 at Wol,SUNGLIDER did not do anything for the form but it could be the case that SUNGLIDER will always shirk it a bit in a finish and I give READY a good chance.

It is time I got a few winners again and the AW card at Chelmsford has a couple of £22,000 handicaps that interest me much more than the weekend racing when I hardly had a bet.

The 3 30 is a competitive race and I am backing ROUSAYAN a horse I have backed a few times this year and who has run vey well in all his races.His trainer,David OMeara also runs STEEL TRAIN who was impressive when winning last time when ridden by Shelley Birkitt who now rides ROUSAYAN and Danny Tudhope takes over on STEEL TRAIN now but I would not be worried as he can't do the weight on ROUSAYAN.FORT BASTION was trained by OMeara until a few weeks ago when claimed after winning is also fancied but if ROUSAYAN acts on the surface I believe he will win.

Omeara is very keen to get a century of winners and anything with reasonable form he sends out can be backed and I like ALEEF in the 4 oc who won last time and can win again.
    MON BEAU VISAGE runs for for him in the 5 oc and has a very good chance as his 7th last time was a lot better than it seemed as he was hampered and the jockey had to stop riding and yet was only beaten 2 1/2 lengths.
    The 3 offer good value at decent prices and I will be backing them ew.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

5.50 Ludlow
    Wolftrap 3-1 ran well last time out and conditions should suit
    Hobbs the trainer has a good record at the course with 21% strike rate and also won this race last year

• Advertisement

It is time I got a few winners again and the AW card at Chelmsford has a couple of £22,000 handicaps that interest me much more than the weekend racing when I hardly had a bet.

The 3 30 is a competitive race and I am backing ROUSAYAN a horse I have backed a few times this year and who has run vey well in all his races.His trainer,David OMeara also runs STEEL TRAIN who was impressive when winning last time when ridden by Shelley Birkitt who now rides ROUSAYAN and Danny Tudhope takes over on STEEL TRAIN now but I would not be worried as he can't do the weight on ROUSAYAN.FORT BASTION was trained by OMeara until a few weeks ago when claimed after winning is also fancied but if ROUSAYAN acts on the surface I believe he will win.

Omeara is very keen to get a century of winners and anything with reasonable form he sends out can be backed and I like ALEEF in the 4 oc who won last time and can win again.
    MON BEAU VISAGE runs for for him in the 5 oc and has a very good chance as his 7th last time was a lot better than it seemed as he was hampered and the jockey had to stop riding and yet was only beaten 2 1/2 lengths.
    The 3 offer good value at decent prices and I will be backing them ew.

In the 4pm, Kimbella stands an each way chance in that I reckon.
    Back on its last winning mark and drops in class and ran well last time out

• Registered Users Posts: 36,157 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Encore D'or 4.00

16-1

Really like this ew

STILL AT POST

Encore D'or 4.00

16-1

Really like this ew

STILL AT POST

Got it as they were going over the line. Best zimmers horse into second

Encore D'or 4.00

16-1

Really like this ew

STILL AT POST

WINS AT 20-1 !

Feel free to check off time.

5.50 Ludlow
    Wolftrap 3-1 ran well last time out and conditions should suit
    Hobbs the trainer has a good record at the course with 21% strike rate and also won this race last year

:D:D:D

Wins and drifts to 9/2 :D

• Advertisement

WINS AT 20-1 !

Feel free to check off time.

well done fella

Late post, I was looking at card and keeping an eye on tv. They were no where near loading so I didn't know it was 4pm
    I posted at 4pm + 43 Sec They left stalls at 4.02 or thereabouts

Gleese The Devil in 4.30 for me
    12-1
    I like ew
    Beat Aldret recently .

1pts ew 12-1

I like two in 5.00

BELL HEATER @ 33-1
    1PT EW
    &
    MY DAD SYD @ 7-1 1PT WIN

Bell heather has run well in defeat in decent groups of horses. This should be a little easier.
    My Dad Syd consistent, should fight for victory again here

Southwell 12:50 High Command 2-1 NON RUNNER

sedgefield 12:10 Duhallowcountry CD winner, only just lost out last time and only sky full of stars seems to offer competition

Lingfield 14:05 Allchilledout ...pilot is Coleman who has a good record here, only concern would be the fitness after a summer break, but Im still going to back it 3-1

sedgefield 14:15 Stilo Blue Native, 3lbs down, Hughes on board who has a good record here 5-1

Southwell 12:50 High Command 2-1 NON RUNNER

sedgefield 12:10 Duhallowcountry CD winner, only just lost out last time and only sky full of stars seems to offer competition

Lingfield 14:05 Allchilledout ...pilot is Coleman who has a good record here, only concern would be the fitness after a summer break, but Im still going to back it 3-1

sedgefield 14:15 Stilo Blue Native, 3lbs down, Hughes on board who has a good record here 5-1

well 1 win out of 3. Very disappointed with allchilledouts run who looked either too chilled out or not enough!

still, nice 5-1 on Stilo more than compensated! :D

well 1 win out of 3. Very disappointed with allchilledouts run who looked either too chilled out or not enough!

still, nice 5-1 on Stilo more than compensated! :D

1 from 2. Good going. Why didn't you top up more of huges rides.

pnpweirdo wrote: »
    1 from 2. Good going. Why didn't you top up more of huges rides.

Well, I did back him on Nortonthorpelegend and waitingpatiently, just didnt post here

The ones I posted are the ones I looked at last night. The other 2 above were more impulses in the bookies at the time which can be a fast way to the poor house. Ive been caught out by odds on ones before and count myself lucky I got away with those 2. He doesn't always win!

WENTWELLYESTERDAY is in good form and can follow up recent win with a useful apprentice on board,4/1 is available now and that makes this a very strong ew bet in the 12:30 at Wol.

14:25 weatherby could be just what Doctor Phoenix ordered with in form Hughes on board and who is 2 from 3 on it
    I got 9/4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Chanced an EW double on both, cheers lads.

Chanced an EW double on both, cheers lads.

the main doubt with mine is that hasnt raced since new years day, but given that A/ Hughes is riding it. B/ Its already the fave and money has come for it. and C/ Hughes rode a similar long lay off horse to victory yesterday

all gives me hope just wont be going mad on it

12:50 Kalaniti weatherby

Hughes onboard and I think this will win

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Aurora1966

Kempton 6.55 - Im putting up CHEMICAL CHARGE today. Holds outstanding claims here, back from a stint in Ireland with Ger Lyons. This 4 year old colt out of Sea the Stars ran 2nd to Royal Ascot winner Portage at the Curragh in June finishing ahead of Aidan's Sir Isaac Newton that day. Next outing Sir Isaac reversed the form with a 3/4 length victory in a Group 3. His final run in Ireland came at Roscommon where he finished 2nd to a decent one of John Ox's which clearly relished the heavy ground that day. CHEMICAL CHARGE finished ahead of the well touted Simannka of Dermot Weld on that occasion. In conclusion, this horse is a must each way bet @ 6-1 tonight on the all weather, the only drawback I have is his wide draw of 12 but his undoubted class can see him go very close here.

12:50 Kalaniti weatherby

Hughes onboard and I think this will win

and it did! :D Double price PP special in shop as well :D:D:D

and it did! :D Double price PP special in shop as well :D:D:D

Nice, well in there. Hughes did the business once again. Didn't look promising a long way out. Got the jockey to thank.

Im also having a smal e/w on Lord Landen, hasnt raced since June but is only just higher from last success

6-1 14:15 hereford so still time!

14:25 weatherby could be just what Doctor Phoenix ordered with in form Hughes on board and who is 2 from 3 on it
    I got 9/4

2nd place, looked like it needed the run but a small profit so cant complain

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

soghan in next

• Advertisement

Hate it when one I wanted to post, but was not around to post wins.
    CRAP I won't name the time or horse.

In 6.25 at Kempton I like..

FOR AYMAN 8-1 - 1 pts win Consistent around this c&d

CINDER 16-1 - 1pts ew
    Yet to get off mark, very close last time out over this C&d ,can compete for a place at least

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement