Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maris Piper potatoes - any of the major shops...

Options
  • 03-06-2015 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

...sell them?

I got them once before in Londis, But no more. I've tried all the major multiples but no joy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

My local SuperValu almost always has them in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Will give them another shot. They seem to be hard to get, it's culcita(?) and roosters all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Whistlejacket

They're a main crop variety so it's a little early for them as yet, they're normally widely available from about July.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

M&S usually have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I've seen them in Supervalu, too.
    Lovely spud :)

• Advertisement

Zaph wrote: »
    M&S usually have them.

Was thinking the major multiples but will check in m and s next time I'm near thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

I have been buying them in Supervalu. Lovely potato. Another equally delicious spud is the Marfona variety, but I've only ever found them in M&S. Not even sure they do them anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

Supervalu definitely. They stock Keogh's Maris Piper.

Ime not all Supervalu shops do em though. Roosters pinks golden wonder yes but no MP. Was in WEX this am specifically looking for them and told they only have them on occasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Tesco also stock them.
    I wouldn't use them for mash but they're excellent for making homemade chips.

• Advertisement
Advertisement