Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staff needed in St Kilda venue

• 04-06-2015 1:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys

My venue in St Kilda is looking for full time waiters, cocktails bartenders and a weekend barista. If you, or anyone you know is looking for work and has some good experience in these roles you can get in contact with me via Boards.

Good rates of pay are provided as well as all super, holiday pay, weekend rates and extensive training. Growth within the company is possible and if you are really good sponsorship could even be available providing you have the right experience and attitude.

Cheers

Mark

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

It would be better if you posted the name of the venue here, so people can check it out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

TrueDub wrote: »
    It would be better if you posted the name of the venue here, so people can check it out?

Nah don't really want to do that to be honest. People are welcome to message me for more details. It's well run, well established business that treats back packers better then most venues in St Kilda though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Sounds odd - if it's that good, surely you'd have no issue naming it. Otherwise it looks, to me at least, a little odd.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 84 ✭✭Goat Paddock

Sounds odd - if it's that good, surely you'd have no issue naming it. Otherwise it looks, to me at least, a little odd.

In my opinion, these footers appearing under peoples posts are odd, very distracting and annoying.

No offence.. Not aiming this at Truedub.. Just in general.

Back on topic though its nice for the OP to reach out to irish people on boards though.

I recommend doing the same with "irish people living in Australia" Facebook page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Bigmouth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

Not really. Mark is a regular poster here in AU forum and regularly posts of his experience in the hospitality industry in Melbourne. To my knowledge none of his advice has been time wasting. He is trying to help WHV's from what I can see and fair play to him for it.

Advertisement