Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accountancy Cert Course

Options
  • 04-06-2015 9:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I hope I'm posting in the right place.

My partner is hoping to do some sort of cert in accountancy starting in September. She's in her 30s, never did her Leaving Cert and has been working in an office doing accounting work (invoicing, statements, etc) for the past ten years. However, she would like to get some sort of qualification.

She's thinking of starting with a cert so that she can start slowly after being away from education so long. Ideally an evening course as she works full time.

Do you have any recommendations for such a course in the Dublin area? There are so many out there and I'm not sure what colleges are legit and what level of fees are appropriate, so any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement