Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod touch vs spotify

• 04-06-2015 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

Can anyone confirm 110% whether you can stream music offline without an internet connection on Spotify if you have it downloaded through an internet connection before hand on an ipod touch 5th generation?? im subscribed to the premium service aswell if that helps.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,347 ✭✭✭✭endacl

'Stream offline'?

Oxymoron?

No. You can't stream offline. That's not how streaming works. If you pay for premium, you can download and save playlists, which you can play offline.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭mickwat155

endacl wrote: »
    'Stream offline'?

Oxymoron?

No. You can't stream offline. That's not how streaming works. If you pay for premium, you can download and save playlists, which you can play offline.

Cheers for the reply..
    I know feel like an idiot cause that's what I was suppose to ask but I said it arseways thanks anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,347 ✭✭✭✭endacl

mickwat155 wrote: »
    Cheers for the reply..
    I know feel like an idiot cause that's what I was suppose to ask but I said it arseways thanks anyway :)

So....

'No' to what you asked, but 'Yes' to what you meant!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭mickwat155

endacl wrote: »
    So....

'No' to what you asked, but 'Yes' to what you meant!

:D

Exactly :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Yep, the premium subscription offers the availability to save albums or playlists for offline purposes :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement