Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ticketmaster uk

Options
  • 04-06-2015 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

Worse experience ever

Purchased tickets to see 1D in wales this weekend(not for me) the tickets have still not been delivered and wont be in time of the flight today! I rang the delivery company yesterday and updated the WRONG address Ticketmaster uk had put on it, they wouldn let me collect it from the depot because of the name on the envelope was not mine and the person is out of the country

Nice few quid down the drain and no come back.

Happy weekend everyone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

but1er wrote: »
    Worse experience ever

Purchased tickets to see 1D in wales this weekend(not for me) the tickets have still not been delivered and wont be in time of the flight today! I rang the delivery company yesterday and updated the WRONG address Ticketmaster uk had put on it, they wouldn let me collect it from the depot because of the name on the envelope was not mine and the person is out of the country

Nice few quid down the drain and no come back.

Happy weekend everyone

What delivery method did you choose?

Say on ticketmaster UK site's FAQ section to contact them if your tickets have not arrived 3 days before the event. See here http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/ticket_dispatch_update.html?camefrom=CFC_UK_BUYAT_78888

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I wouldn't settle for that, surely there's a box office at the arena you (or whoever it is that's actually over there) could collect the tickets at?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Yes, if you haven't received the tickets, you should be able to cancel the tickets they sent and have them reissue new tickets that you can collect at the box office.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Ticketmaster said its to late to cancel argued with them about it but nothing, flight is missed anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

but1er wrote: »
    Ticketmaster said its to late to cancel argued with them about it but nothing, flight is missed anyway

Too late to cancel the tickets, yes. But if you haven't received your tickets within 3 days of the event you can pick them up at the box office instead.

• Advertisement
Advertisement