Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3G/4G coverage in Trabolgan?

Options
  • 04-06-2015 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Guys, I will be in Trabolgan for 4 days next week and will need internet access for my sanity :-)

What network would be best for 3G/4G data coverage?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

hallion wrote: »
    Guys, I will be in Trabolgan for 4 days next week and will need internet access for my sanity :-)

What network would be best for 3G/4G data coverage?

Thanks

For the sake of elimination, I was there last summer and I could only get Edge on the legacy o2 network. So no internet for me! When we old o2 customers get access to the three 3g network then coverage should be better but I have no idea what the three coverage is like in Trabolgan, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

just back from there and was shocked that houses didn't have WiFi but the centre of the village does. my Tesco Mobile/o2 only got unusable Edge, if that. but I got 3G/H+ on my Vodafone SIM near the windows. we were all using it, got about 2Megabit down according to speedtest. it kept us going!

Advertisement