Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business banking on line links broken

Options
  • 04-06-2015 2:23pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks,

Really!!! If you go to the Boi main web site, to get the link to the business banking on line page, it's broken, or to be more specific there now is NO link to business banking from the front page or from the business banking page.

Friend of mine is having problems logging in, which I suspected might be due to changes related to the roll out of the "new" business system, so I suggested that he go on to the main BOI page to get the latest link. He came back to me shortly after to say he still coudln't get on line, as there was no link, and having checked, he's right.

It's not hard to do basic QA, but it DOES need to be done, and clearly, someone didn't.

Regards

Steve

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Irish Steve

Thanks for getting in contact with us here today.

When you mention the main BOI Website, do you mean;   www.bankofireland.com?

Customers can access Business Online from our main page www.bankofireland.com by clicking on the icon on the top 'Log in to Business Online' . This is displayed along with other icons relating to 'Logging in to BOI365', 'ATM Locator' and our 'Help Centre'. 

When you click on this 'Business Online Login' option, it will allow customers to select either the 'New Business Online' Login or just 'Business Online'. 

Thanks
    Alison

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Alison, 

Yes, we are talking about the main BOI front screen,

Ok, just tried it again with pop up  blocker disabled, and yes, it now puts up a secondary menu.

The confusion is that on every other icon at the top of the page, if I hover over it, there's an indication of an option when I am over the area of the screen that activates the option (On my machine, it's the pointing finger), but with the Business banking icon, there's nothing to indicate that there's a selectable option in that area, the icon doesn't change to the pointer, and with pop up's blocked, nothing happens in that area at all. 

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

Advertisement