Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bioderma available in Ireland

Options
  • 04-06-2015 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Delighted that's now available in Ireland.
    Can't find anyone online that sells it though....
    Does anyone know if it's available online?

Also, I quite like the Garnier micellar water.. I wonder if the Bioderma is much better?!

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

When did it become available in Ireland? I must look into this, dying to try some products from them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I didn't find the Bioderma cleanser (the one with the pink lid) all that amazing. Most micellar water cleansers seem all the same to me though, so I'm probably not the best judge ha! There are lots of good reviews of it out there though so it might just be me. I'm happy enough to stick to the Garnier micellar water.

I'd love to hear more about other Bioderma products!

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭CBFi

I love this brand. My best mate lives in France so I have a good supplier ;)

I use the miscellar water and a few other items from the combination skin range (green ones). One item I can't live without is their overnight anti blemish serum. It's great. Makes a big difference in one night.

This is the serum:
    http://www.bioderma.com/en/our-products/sebium/serum

Let me know where this is available in IE-my friend is moving home this month :(

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bedlamaticable

According to the Bioderma Ireland facebook page they have just started their pharmacy roll out in Ireland this week. They also posted they will soon be online at www.meagherspharmacy.ie and
    www.lloydspharmacy.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 12 loverain

Delighted, wanted to try the original micelar water for ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 GothiqueAlice

Hi guys, I'm a huge fan of Bioderma and have just started using their White Objective cream and its fantastic. I've got pale skin with some freckles and pigmentation marks and after only 2 weeks there's a noticeable even-ing out of skin tone and marks fading. Escentual is where I've been getting their products from - there's a third off all French pharmacy products in June and shipping is pretty reasonable to Ireland. BTW - not affiliated with this site! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

Garner micellar water is VERY similar to Bioderma. I like Bioderma but I don't rush out to buy it when I run out.

Advertisement