Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Butter Dish

Options
  • 04-06-2015 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

Anybody know any shops around Dún Laoghaire/Stillorgan area where I might pick up a cheapish Butter Dish ? Google not very helpful

21/25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

What about the €2 shops or Euro Giant?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,439 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Should be plenty of older models in the charity shops, otherwise the pound shops or you could try the household section in Tesco in the Stillorgan SC beside their off-licence, they have lots of kitchenware.

Of course if money is no object, there's always Meadows & Byrne ....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,350 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Dunnes homewares section. Or M&S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Woodies?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Thanks for replies, The Tesco one is very small, I'll try the €2 shop, might get something there, Dealz don't seem to sell them. Pity Roches stores isn't still around

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,439 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

uch wrote: »
    Thanks for replies, The Tesco one is very small, I'll try the €2 shop, might get something there, Dealz don't seem to sell them. Pity Roches stores isn't still around

Debenhams in the Frascati have a large homeware section downstairs, same range of stuff as Roches used to have.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Was in Nutgrove and got one in Mr.Price,

thanks for replies

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I got a butter dish in a charity shop a while back. I always check them out, also boot sales are good too. People like to de-clutter when the sun comes out and you can pick up some nice little bargains.

Advertisement