Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin services Dunboyne

Options
  • 04-06-2015 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi Can anyone tell me if there is another option for waste disposal in Dunboyne outside of Thorntons? I find them very expensive relative to other bin companies I have used in other areas, have they a monopoly in the area?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭- bo -

I work in Dunboyne and the business uses Panda, might be worth checking with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭peterobrien100

Panda bought out Mahons of Summerhill last year i think and if you ring them they will give a price for new business.

Quote this one to Thorntons and they will match it, I paid Euro 240.00 for whole year.

I do not know what your circumstances are but it is a bit of a barter situation and to me the service regarding the collections
    is down to your good self and what suits your situation.

best of luck

Advertisement