Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Events Management with Public Relations

Options
  • 04-06-2015 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

I'd really love if someone could tell me about this course as I'm planning on doing it next year. I have a few questions...

1. What is the course like and what does it entail?

2. What are the hours?

3. Are job prospects good? (I'd be more interested in a public relations related career.)

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    I'd really love if someone could tell me about this course as I'm planning on doing it next year. I have a few questions...

1. What is the course like and what does it entail?

2. What are the hours?

3. Are job prospects good? (I'd be more interested in a public relations related career.)

Thanks in advance :)
    1.Have you not read up about the course, surely you can gauge what it entails from a prospectus.
    2. Hours vary in every course from year to year, expect 25+ in first year and then in and around 20+ thereafter, 6 modules x 2/3/4 hours.

Advertisement