Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking space Ranelagh

Options
  • 04-06-2015 6:01pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I am moving to Ranelagh for 3 months and need to bring my car for work. The house I will be living in has no car park space and I won't be able to get a parking permit. I was wondering if anyone knew of free parking in the area or if anyone is willing to let me park in their drive for a price? My house will be near Beechwood Luas stop.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Bumping this just in the hope that someone will e able to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

there's some space on park drive that doesnt need paying for,thats up past the church.Also there's a lane way off leeson park that has spaces too.

I do deliveries in the area and Im in work tomorrow night so will get back to you with some better pl;aces

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

there's some space on park drive that doesnt need paying for,thats up past the church.Also there's a lane way off leeson park that has spaces too.

I do deliveries in the area and Im in work tomorrow night so will get back to you with some better pl;aces
    You are a legend. It doesn't even need to be the same place everyday but if I hve a few options that would be amazing. Thanks so much

Advertisement