Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't find Disc 3 for Realflight G3.5 :(

• 04-06-2015 6:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

I contacted them and they are looking for 20 dollars shipped...

Does anyone have one here? Maybe they could upload the iso or something?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

What is disc 3 on it? Extra aircraft or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

I'm not sure but it needs the 3rd disc to complete the installation anyway....

I hope it's ok to bump. I still haven't got this one sorted....

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

what are the labels on the disks. I thought 1 and 2 are the main program disks, and 3,4 are extras?

I haven't got any extras with my package (must be an earlier release I suppose)....I'm not sure what's on disk 3 (I never looked into it) but the installer won't complete without it.

I might see what happens if I try a custom install actually....maybe that option is available....

• Advertisement
Advertisement