Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Fire service recruitment? Anyone know??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Conair79

Not so much as an email. Probably still waiting on current employer reference forms. We waited this long lads...give it another few days haha

I know mine was posted back on the 23rd. I thinks someone posted yesterday , saying whoever looks after this aspect is out sick. That's the delay apparently . I never spoke to anyone from DCC though

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Cocosnax

No nothing here either , I'll hold out until Tuesday/Wednesday n then I have to give notice myself . It's not ideal but it will have to do

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭jim bo c

Cocosnax wrote: »
    No nothing here either , I'll hold out until Tuesday/Wednesday n then I have to give notice myself . It's not ideal but it will have to do

I'm d same has to b given in by wed the latest in order to get my p45 off them and leave on good terms

jim bo c wrote: »
    I'm d same has to b given in by wed the latest in order to get my p45 off them and leave on good terms

Makes me feel uneasy handing it in without hearing from DCC .

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Johner1982

Lads I wouldn't be worrying from Mon it's technically 4 weeks of current employment left which still gives you the right amount of time to hand in notices. I'd put money on official offer early next week.

• Advertisement

Johner1982 wrote: »
    Lads I wouldn't be worrying from Mon it's technically 4 weeks of current employment left which still gives you the right amount of time to hand in notices. I'd put money on official offer early next week.

Ah not worrying , just wanna get it all sorted n look forward to starting

I know I feel d same just want it squared away , I know it will b here this week but just want it now so that I have no mre dealings with dcc ,, the excitement of starting is true d roof I actually can't be bother in current job just goin through the motions collecting my payslip absolutely buzzing is an understatement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Chungwun

I know I feel d same just want it squared away , I know it will b here this week but just want it now so that I have no mre dealings with dcc ,, the excitement of starting is true d roof I actually can't be bother in current job just goin through the motions collecting my payslip absolutely buzzing is an understatement

You do know DCC is your employer, not DFB. So it's only the start of your dealing with DCC for potentially next 30 years :-)

Chungwun wrote: »
    You do know DCC is your employer, not DFB. So it's only the start of your dealing with DCC for potentially next 30 years :-)

I do know that but wat I mean is the end of the recruitment process and dealing with emails in relation to each stage I know I will obviously have future correspondence with them but not with regards to recruitment

Hopefully we get letters or even an email today lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭speedbird777

Hopefully we get letters or even an email today lads

No dcc post today.

No dcc post today.

Have to hand notice in today either way I'm due ta finish the 25th have to give at least two weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭GoProGaming

Has anyone called or emailed?

Emails have been issued this evening with offers of employment.

No need, just received the mail there. I'm so happy :)

Conair79 wrote: »
    No need, just received the mail there. I'm so happy :)

Well done, lets hope they are coming out in batches haha

Just got an email der , notice going in tomorrow . Well done lads ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Just got an email der , notice going in tomorrow . Well done lads ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

None for me yet. Was it something i said haha

None for me yet. Was it something i said haha

You hammering the refresh button on your email?

Not home yet so dnt one of post there haven't got email yet either hope it ter soon haha I'm smashing d refresh button

• Advertisement

Haven't got email yet and no post either and to late to ring them now did u get email

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭cathalmonk

jim bo c wrote:
    Haven't got email yet and no post either and to late to ring them now did u get email

I haven't received an email yet. I'm sure they are working their way through and we should get it this evening or tomorrow

cathalmonk wrote: »
    I haven't received an email yet. I'm sure they are working their way through and we should get it this evening or tomorrow

Yeah I'd say your right probably b tomorrow at this stage I thought mayb everybody had got them but seems as if your right probly working they way through the list

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭cathalmonk

To those have received their email. Is there any additional information given in it?

To those have received their email. Is there any additional information given in it?

Nope. Just offer of employment and that contracts are on the way.

Not much , just that you have passed everything and a contract will be posted by the end of the week also to go ahead and give notice to your employer . Not much really

Not much , just that you have passed everything and a contract will be posted by the end of the week also to go ahead and give notice to your employer . Not much really

Happy days

Anybody get email today

For those potentially in class 3. Latest I'm hearing is now early September.

There is gonna be a few changes of personal on the DCC side in regards this process so it might not exactly follow team same time line pattern as the last few classes but shouldn't be far off.

• Advertisement

Anybody get email today

Jim if you havnt heard word yet ring them and they will tell you over the phone!

Advertisement