Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Fire service recruitment? Anyone know??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭derra_121

Grahamfire wrote: »
    Has anyone that late in Panel not email ?

I am defiantly later than 22 places from where they are now yes

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Mcmuffin81

Has anyone that late in Panel not email ?

I am in the 150s and I got an email

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Grahamfire

Must be just extension

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭thatboy1

I've an email. It was in SPAM folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Mcmuffin81

Just got a confirmation email and they 'hope' to be in touch soon with a competition update.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Jimjimdd

The wait continues haha

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Jpm_24

Did everyone get a confirmation email back after replying to the initial email?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭DuckyFuzz

Jpm_24 wrote: »

Yep here

Yeah I asked her what the story was, if it was an employment offer or an extension and got the generic response. So frustrating

Ya I never got an email back so just wondering. Maybe will get it tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Fr.damo

I got an email back just before 5 O'Clock,she probably just didn't have time to get back to everyone

Apparantly there was a union meeting today and full panel to be used in may/june

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Conair79

Fr.damo wrote: »
    I got an email back just before 5 O'Clock,she probably just didn't have time to get back to everyone

Why dont you all work out between yourselves what numbers you are( not publicly obviously) you know what number the panel lies. One of you got a mail at just before five. Id imagine there will be more tomorrow. Be easy enough to work out the lay of the land

Conair79 wrote: »
    Why dont you all work out between yourselves what numbers you are( not publicly obviously) you know what number the panel lies. One of you got a mail at just before five. Id imagine there will be more tomorrow. Be easy enough to work out the lay of the land

I know someone right at end panel got email

I know someone right at end panel got email

No I was just wondering if everyone received an email back after replying to the initial email. I haven’t received a reply back, but maybe she ran out of time to reply back to everyone.

No I was just wondering if everyone received an email back after replying to the initial email. I haven’t received a reply back, but maybe she ran out of time to reply back to everyone.

Oh sorry. Yeah got the generic one

Oh sorry. Yeah got the generic one

Ya I haven’t got one back. Might email again tomorrow if no reply in case it wasn’t received

I would assume they will need to hear back from everyone before the next stage?

Is the next stage a letter of interest or is it direct provision of Medical / CPAT dates?

derra_121 wrote: »
    I would assume they will need to hear back from everyone before the next stage?

Is the next stage a letter of interest or is it direct provision of Medical / CPAT dates?

Letter of interest. Considering 3 years now I’m sure good few won’t take due to change of circumstances

Was speaking to SIPTU DFB section. Full remaining panel to be used in next class seemingly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Jimjimdd

That's brilliant the letter shouldn't be too far down the road so happy days lads 3 years later we're nearly there haha

Jimjimdd wrote: »
    That's brilliant the letter shouldn't be too far down the road so happy days lads 3 years later we're nearly there haha

I’d say letters next week or week after for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Conair79

Was speaking to SIPTU DFB section. Full remaining panel to be used in next class seemingly

Great news. Delighted for you all. Been a long wait... worth it though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭Fire1985

Class starting 10th or 17th June as per wrcc meeting today.

The full class to be split in half after fire training, top half will stay on to do medic course and be joined by ff who’ve yet to do paramedic training on remainder of course.

The other half will go to fire stations and then do their medic course with next ff class in 2020.

Obviously this could change. Just passing on message

Just got email off siptu. All sorted today full panel and starting 10th or 17th just as fire1985 has passed on

• Registered Users Posts: 12 M_Bellamy

This is how it started for the last class... A quick phone call from HR confirming your contact details, they don't tell you much on this call.. next step is provisional offer and they'll look for two referees. If you reply to say you're still interested it's medical, CPAT and final offer. It started around March too and I think the letters were out around the 20th

Fingers crossed we get letters this week. Be sitting at post box the lot of us haha

Fingers crossed we get letters this week. Be sitting at post box the lot of us haha

Is all correspondence by both post and email?

HR be in contact this week. We have until 19th March to decide if we accept 10th June.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Fr.damo

Check your emails!

Advertisement