Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Fire service recruitment? Anyone know??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Grahamfire

cathalmonk wrote: »
    Do you think we will receive an email with results of interview as well as a letter?? I received both with the date for the interview.

I'd say letter defo first. Maybe following email. Interview pack said results be posted to home address

• Registered Users Posts: 40 HopefulFireman

First 50 letters arriving tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Squirrelsnuts

First 50 letters arriving tomorrow
    Ah ffs!!! As in first 50 on the panel??!!!

Ah ffs!!! As in first 50 on the panel??!!!

That's what I was told, starting end of June and second class pushed back to the start of January

That's what I was told, starting end of June and second class pushed back to the start of January

What source was first 50 letters ?

• Advertisement

Grahamfire wrote: »
    What source was first 50 letters ?

Good source, trust me.

Good source, trust me.

Ok no problem. Thanks for info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Good source, trust me.

Passes or fails ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Chungwun

Very much doubt that they will send out 50 first then the rest at a later date. Reason for this opinion is it has never been done like that before.

IMO, it will be a successful with panel number or else then unsuccessful letter.

People who want their breakdown of their interview have had to request them afterwards if you want them in previous competitions

Chungwun wrote: »
    Very much doubt that they will send out 50 first then the rest at a later date. Reason for this opinion is it has never been done like that before.

IMO, it will be a successful with panel number or else then unsuccessful letter.

People who want their breakdown of their interview have had to request them afterwards if you want them in previous competitions
    My taughts too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭TJHooker2016

ill third that motion

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Arruabarrena

No truth in that at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Harryhoofer

Are letters definitely going today??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭honreal

Good source, trust me.

You need to re evaluate the quality of your source

Postman was around guess I'm not top 50! ;)

Postman came there. I'm top 50

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭thatboy1

Postman came there. I'm top 50

Really? Congrats

thatboy1 wrote: »
    Really? Congrats

Joking guys had 3 PMs asking did I really get it haha

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭thatboy1

Tensions are high :eek: ha

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Delboy43

Haha I'd imagine as its a competition everyone will know either way at the same time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

you're a ****

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Thinking of slipping the post man a 20€ to see if he can get the letter to me ASAP. More than likely say I am unsuccessful but look just want an answer at this stage now.

Are we 100% sure for tomoro guys ? Sweating waiting

Depends on when today they leave the building. If they left early we will have them. However if they only go out this evening we may not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭honreal

If the letters don't come tomorrow then fcuk me that's a load of crap and gluck to my sanity over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Mcmuffin81

Regardless of the result. Whenever it arrives (hopefully tomorrow) imagine what it will be like to think of something else or make plans for further than a couple of weeks away. Good luck to everyone involved. I'm looking forward to reading people's happy posts 😆

Ther eis still post on friday if they dont arrive tomorrow. Friday is not an official bank holiday An Post is still running

At least we are nearly there guys long process !

Im not expecting a letter tomorrow. Ill expect something for Friday. But that doesent mean i wont be out checking the post box as soon as i wake up tomorrow morning!!

• Advertisement

When do you so your medical, let's say you score 70 on the panel and your set to go in in December, youll hardly be doing the medical and physical for a good while?

Advertisement