Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Din Ri

• 04-06-2015 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Hi can any one tell me who owns Dinn Ri?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

Sean McLoughlin no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭davidoco

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/IE229263

Flexhaven Limited

It will cost you a couple of euro to get their recent returns but as previous poster said it is owned by father and son, sean and (don't know the son's name) O'Loughlin.

this document http://www.carlow.ie/SiteCollectionDocuments/All%20Services/Councillors/Council%20Meeting%20Minutes/Carlow%20Town%20Council/2010/january-special-meeting.pdf
    describes all the players there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭radharc

denis160 wrote: »
    Sean McLoughlin no?

John is the father. Seán and Niall are the sons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

Im looking to rent out the old O2 premises and asked the Din Di lads but i got a call back from them saying they didn't know who i could go to. Anyone know who is renting it? The seceratry said Elaine Curtis boutique s shop was managed by sherry fitzgerald carlow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Doesn't lennons own them shops? Could be wrong.

• Advertisement

iano.p wrote: »
    Doesn't lennons own them shops? Could be wrong.

lennons? as in the lennons coffee shop between Vodafone and O2? is there an email or contact or website?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

tonyheaney wrote: »
    lennons? as in the lennons coffee shop between Vodafone and O2? is there an email or contact or website?
    How about going into a few of the units next door and asking who the landlord or owner is. If it's the same you'll get a good idea who to contact and perhaps even get contact details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

tonyheaney wrote:

Best to ask in a few of the shops try the coffee shop first. Lennons own most of that from what I can remember I worked on some of the flats and tom lennons office years ago. The door is just beside the old halfax building. Not sure if he still uses it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

I'll ask around tomorrow and find out for you. Check the rates. I know from looking in potato market how bad they are in that area

Asked thre property dudes, no ideas from them on the owner. Try DNG

• Advertisement

I went to the lennons coffee show and stroke of luck i spoke to the wife of the guy letting it his name is Ross apparently, she asked for my number and said he would call me 24 hours later but no call yet.

He's probably still cleaning Deighton Hall after the festival, but as far as I kow he's a sound dude so will get back to you!

Advertisement