Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marks on trout.

Options
  • 04-06-2015 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭

A couple of years ago I noticed that every trout I was catching had strange looking marks on them.Thay looked like bite marks and were all on the back half of the fish.Not on the tail itself though but on the fleshy part of the fish.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭catastrophy

A couple of years ago I noticed that every trout I was catching had strange looking marks on them.Thay looked like bite marks and were all on the back half of the fish.Not on the tail itself though but on the fleshy part of the fish.

Really? Where in the country was this?

It's quite common for small trout to be the victim of predators but every trout?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Mating bites....pike....

But we have been through this elsewhere. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭catastrophy

Ah, I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

MOD. This issue was comprehensively covered in the other 3 threads you started on the subject recently. Infraction giving for ignoring the mod instruction here. Another thread like this will be a ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement