Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pulse port beach tri

Options
  • 04-06-2015 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

I was just about to stick in my entry for this ... But it's either hasn't opened yet ...
    Or can it be sold out???
    Events the year especially NS races are selling out fast ... This couldn't be gone already or has it ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Event is not open yet. I've had my eye on it for a while. They have an email address that you can add your name to and they will email you with notice of it going on release.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭noc231073

Event is not open yet. I've had my eye on it for a while. They have an email address that you can add your name to and they will email you with notice of it going on release.

Thanks for the reply

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Just a heads up. Entry opens for this on Friday.

Can get a warm up for it by coming to our Aquathlon on Thursday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭noc231073

Just a heads up. Entry opens for this on Friday.

Can get a warm up for it by coming to our Aquathlon on Thursday :D

Thanks for the heads up...

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭boysinblack

Will this sell out today or will i be alright waiting for monday?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Will this sell out today or will i be alright waiting for monday?

No idea, usually gets decent numbers but end of season so can be open for a while. It's national sprint champs though so might sell out quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Just note as well that id imagine the total number open might be a slight bit lower than normal as cat1 athletes have entered this a few months ago already. With it being Nat Champs id imagine a good uptake on that and so they may be limited in the remainder of spots (if theres a total number they are allowed to cater for)

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Stevo1983

Nothing on in September so considering this.

Advertisement