Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who here have completed Dark Souls 1 and 2

Options
  • 04-06-2015 11:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 81 ✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Me. What do i get :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Is it okay if I've beaten them more than once?

I've also beaten Demons Souls and Bloodborne

And Ninja Gaiden Black, though that may be untrue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

This thread is now about "The hardest game you have completed"

Ill go first

Ninja Gaiden on NES

Battletoads

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

This thread is now about "The hardest game you have completed"

Ill go first

Ninja Gaiden on NES

Manic miner or jet set willy.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 81 ✭✭The Magnificent Falcowboys

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    Me. What do i get :)

im doing a survey so since your the first to reply you get 50 euro

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,363 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The dark secret of Dark Souls is they aren't actually that hard. They just have a bit of challenge and punish the player for dying, something that modern games are afraid of.

Seeing as I'm better than him what do I get?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

I got 3 sets of Demon's Souls trophies. Come at me bro

Grrrr

Out of curiosity Retr0, while we're having a nonsense thread, have you beaten Battletoads? You seem to have beaten everything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Beaten them both and bloodborne. Going to replay bloodborne and then go back to ds1, I fear it has aged badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yes.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,363 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Grrrr

Out of curiosity Retr0, while we're having a nonsense thread, have you beaten Battletoads? You seem to have beaten everything

Nope although I've not played it that much. I have beaten the turbo tunnel though, it's not as hard as people make out. The snake bit can **** right off though. I'll probably beat it whenever I pick up a physical copy.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Nope although I've not played it that much. I have beaten the turbo tunnel though, it's not as hard as people make out. The snake bit can **** right off though. I'll probably beat it whenever I pick up a physical copy.

I played it on an emulator on the DS and had to use the rewind feature to beat the tunnel :O Think I gave up then, I prefer easy games like Dark Souls

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Purchased ds1 during first year of college but didn't have enough time to commit to breaking my controller completing it.
    Maybe now that I'm on break I might play it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Grrrr

Most likely still on his backlog, 20+ years now :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I've only cleared Dark Souls. Could never get through either Demons Souls or Dark Souls 2 (or Bloodbourne for that matter). Will be giving DS2 another go, with the new content in the next few months though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Only played and finished Dark Souls.

I honestly thought I wouldn't beat that last boss after numerous failed attempted. When I eventually beat him with backstabs and parries, it was fairly easy.

I will give Dark Souls 2 a go at some stage when I get it cheap in a sale.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,262 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Cleared both Dark Souls games and Demon Souls, the former two up to NG++. Will definitely be playing Bloodborne at some stage too.

Advertisement