Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning for trolling

Options
  • 05-06-2015 8:55am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi I got a warning for a thread I started in after hours for trolling. I discussed with the mod who said it was an inappropriate thread. Fair enough but I wasn't trolling. I would like the warning removed as I inderstand it stays on your record. I spoke with him on message. He said to come here

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

Can you please have a look at the big graphic at the top of this forum, and follow the instructions at point Number 2:

"When you start this thread, please state what forum you have an issue with, provide links to the thread if applicable".

It helps things speed things up when the CMods have all the information they need to investigate the issue. All you need to do is go back, find the information requested, and "Edit" your post accordingly.

Thanks,

-Shield.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Puddle Q

Shield wrote: »
    Hello.

Can you please have a look at the big graphic at the top of this forum, and follow the instructions at point Number 2:

"When you start this thread, please state what forum you have an issue with, provide links to the thread if applicable".

It helps things speed things up when the CMods have all the information they need to investigate the issue. All you need to do is go back, find the information requested, and "Edit" your post accordingly.

Thanks,

-Shield.

Hi the thread appears to have been deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi Puddle Q.

I still have access to the thread. Your very first contribution to the site was "Hi just looking for some advice. I did a bit of manscaping Herself was well into the new look I have to say ! However the itch is dreadful today ! Any advice ?" This type of thread is clearly just looking for a reaction by posting puerile nonsense.

You were issued the warning as a heads-up that your thread was not acceptable. That's all it is - just a warning to get your attention.

Please be sure to read the forum charters before you post in them to take note of the forul rules. It is also worth taking your time to familiarise yourself with the forums to get a 'feel' for what is or is not acceptable.

Let's see how you get on over the next month & if you manage to keep a clean sheet - drop me a PM & I'll have the warning removed.

If this is not acceptable to you - please indicate if you wish to have an Admin review.

All the best,

tHB

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Puddle Q

Hi Puddle Q.

I still have access to the thread. Your very first contribution to the site was "Hi just looking for some advice. I did a bit of manscaping Herself was well into the new look I have to say ! However the itch is dreadful today ! Any advice ?" This type of thread is clearly just looking for a reaction by posting puerile nonsense.

You were issued the warning as a heads-up that your thread was not acceptable. That's all it is - just a warning to get your attention.

Please be sure to read the forum charters before you post in them to take note of the forul rules. It is also worth taking your time to familiarise yourself with the forums to get a 'feel' for what is or is not acceptable.

Let's see how you get on over the next month & if you manage to keep a clean sheet - drop me a PM & I'll have the warning removed.

If this is not acceptable to you - please indicate if you wish to have an Admin review.

All the best,

tHB

Well if you are willing to have warning removed then that's ok I suppose. Though it's not pure nonsense as its true ! I framed it lightheartedly but I still don't see what I did wrong bar be somewhat lighthearted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Grand so. PM me in a month & if you have no further warnings, infractions or bans - I'll have this removed.

All the best,

tHB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement