Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

any thoughts on my temp pattern?

• 05-06-2015 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Last cycle I was convinced I could be pregnant as I appeared to have a triphasic pattern. Pre ov my temps are on average 36.4-36.5. Post ov I had my 0.2C jump with temps averaging 36.6-36.7 from 1DPO to 6DPO. This would be normal biphasic pattern. Last month on 7DPO-9DPO I had 3 daily jumps of 0.1C until I got to 36.98. I missed temp on 10DPO but I had spotting on 10DPO and temp dipped the next day and AF arrived at 12DPO. Any thoughts on why my temps jumped above the average? The last time that happened they continued to rise til bfp. Was it just a random surge in progesterone? Could it have been implantation but then it didn't take?

Advertisement