Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pedestrian bridge is for pedestrians

• 05-06-2015 9:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,655 ✭✭✭✭

Dear gob****e

While walking across the Sean O'Casey bridge (which is for pedestrians btw) this morning at the IFSC you decided that it would be a good idea to go as fast as you could on a bridge with very limited grip when wet and expect people to move out of the way for you.

I honestly don't think the lady with the buggy saw you but even if she did there was no way she could have gotten out of your way on time. Swerving to avoid her was the right thing to do but then turning your head to shout at her was where it all went down hill for you.

As you couldn't see where you were now going you obviously didn't realise you had crossed the width of the bridge and were now heading straight for me, I hope the venti coffee that you ended up wearing as a face mask didn't burn too much and i reckon 7 or 8 stitches should close that gaping cut above your right eye nicely although it will probably leave a pretty nasty scar.

I 'll say this for you though, you do have balls. After nearly wiping out 2 adults and a child (i'm ok btw, small bruise to my arm that i can live with) you then had the cheek to get up and start screaming at me because somehow in your tiny mind it was my fault. You had a camera on your helmet and told me you would be going to the guards and showing them the footage. Please feel free to do this but may i suggest watching it yourself first and seeing if maybe just MAYBE the fault lies with you.

You also claimed if you see me again you will " wrap your bike around my neck". No one was stopping you from doing that this morning so am guessing you were just mouthing off in anger. Anyway you will be glad to know that starbucks gave me a free refill of my coffee and am now nice and warm in work.

If you read this and need my details for the big garda investigation this please feel free to pm me for contact details.

Have a lovely weekend

Sincerely

Timberrrrrrrr

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭ebbsy

You have'nt seen the gob****es on the East Link bridge yet. They can't read signs, apparently.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Thread locked. This isn't what the forum is for.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement