Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me Decide which game.

Options
  • 05-06-2015 11:45am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭

FIFA 15 Digital Deluxe edition is €24.99 on the store (Includes 2200 Gold Coins for in game Purchase)
    Pro Evo Soccer 2015 Digital Deluxe edition for €19.99

Both on the PSN store.

I cant decide which one i want to get tho.

I dont want to drag the Bargains thread off topic :)

Which Game to Buy 8 votes

FIFA 15
    0% 0 votes
    Pro Evo 15
    37% 3 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    62% 5 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Bloodbourne

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Bloodbourne

Arghhh dont worry retro I am getting that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

None, wait for FIFA 16 at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Youd be best downloading the demos and deciding for yourself. I bought FIFA when it came out and ended up getting Pro Evo after christmas, alot of things annoyed me when playing FIFA. Overall I think pro evo is better, but who know, you might prefer FIFA, play them!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I downloaded both before release and Pro Evo got far more playtime. I dont really play them online. FIFA 14 is just gathering dust on a shelf at this stage. Ill see how this poll goes and see what happens then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Stillhouette

FIFA is incredibly dull. I've not played pro evo so can't comment on that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

It's worth noting that even EA dick-sucking institutions like Official Playstation Magazine have said Pro Evo is back on top this year. It plays a better game of football and, crucially, a simple substitution or positional change can change a game. That's never happened before as far as I'm concerned, despite being told it has by every footy developer ever. I have no allegiance to either brand. I play both every year and this year Pro Evo is the best on the pitch. It's the best passing game ever committed to a game. However, like all the best gameplay systems, you'll have to put in the hours to get the best out of it. FIFA = Skyrim. Pro Evo = Dark Souls.

Go pro evo. It's cheaper

I bought Pro Evo and I have to say I'm glad i did in the end its actually very good. Fifa 14 will do me for the moment and ill get 15 on disk when its cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Pro Ev o.

No contest.

FIFA is shocking this year and PES is great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement