Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roskilde 2015

Options
  • 05-06-2015 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey, any one else heading over to Roskilde this year? Myself and three friends are going.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I thought i would add a little more info to your thread, the line up and the dates.

roskilde-festival-2015-line-up-poster.jpg

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 IrishmanSteen

raysheen wrote: »
    Hey, any one else heading over to Roskilde this year? Myself and three friends are going.

Hey man. I go almost every year. If you've never been, you're in for a great time! Just in regards to camping, East side is the biggest and dirtiest. Gets fairly hairy over there. West is small enough but there are spots that can get fairly messy as well. I would recommend that you camp somewhere in the middle of C or anywhere in B. Also, if you don't have entrance booking, get there early to make sure you can find a spot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 raysheen

Hey man. I go almost every year. If you've never been, you're in for a great time! Just in regards to camping, East side is the biggest and dirtiest. Gets fairly hairy over there. West is small enough but there are spots that can get fairly messy as well. I would recommend that you camp somewhere in the middle of C or anywhere in B. Also, if you don't have entrance booking, get there early to make sure you can find a spot :)

We got our entrance tickets for the East side. From what I've heard the weather is going to be fantastic so hopefully won't get too messy.

Are you going yourself this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 IrishmanSteen

raysheen wrote: »
    We got our entrance tickets for the East side. From what I've heard the weather is going to be fantastic so hopefully won't get too messy.

Are you going yourself this year?

Yeah, I have a west booking but there's a few of us and not all managed entrance bookings. We always try for a spot in B because it's kind of a small section and not too many people go walking through. You'll probably spot the Irish and Hodor flags if you're walking around thay area.

Advertisement