Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New modem never arrived

Options
  • 05-06-2015 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

Guys
    I was speaking with one of your tech support guys last Thursday who promised me a new F2000 modem.
    Needless to say it hasn't arrived!

I'll pm you my details and agents name.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Guys
    I was speaking with one of your tech support guys last Thursday who promised me a new F2000 modem.
    Needless to say it hasn't arrived!

I'll pm you my details and agents name.
    Sorry to hear this Josephine Tart Manufacturer

Please PM me the details

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Disappointing to see that eircom have gone with Huawei to supply their routers. When I joined Vodafone I went through 3 Huawei routers. Before that 2 Zyxel routers with eircom.  Netopia router is still working after 5 years. 

Chris___ wrote: »
    Disappointing to see that eircom have gone with Huawei to supply their routers. When I joined Vodafone I went through 3 Huawei routers. Before that 2 Zyxel routers with eircom.  Netopia router is still working after 5 years. 
    Hi Chris___

Sorry to hear of your previous negative experience with the Huawei, I'll ensure your feedback reaches broadband operations. If you do experience issues with the eircom huawei please let me know.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

AL
    Is there any update on my initial pm.?
    Thanks

AL
    Is there any update on my initial pm.?
    Thanks
    Hi Josephine Tart Manufacturer

Apologies for the delays, On Friday I noticed that there is an order for the modem (reference number 4401328) which has not been closed yet - Our technical support team have confirmed that the reason for this is that it was returned by An post to eircom after failed deliver. I'm unaware of the reasons for this but on a positive note I have arrange for a next day delivery by courier meaning it will be with you tomorrow. If you could keep me updated that would be great.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Hi AL
    The modem arrived today. thanks.
    I'm not sure what happened last week. We got no missed delivery notice from An Post.

Anyway, a simple matter of switching over the modems and its humming away nicely.

Hi AL
    The modem arrived today. thanks.
    I'm not sure what happened last week. We got no missed delivery notice from An Post.

Anyway, a simple matter of switching over the modems and its humming away nicely.
    Cheers for updating the thread Josephine Tart Manufacturer - delighted to hear all's working away nicely now :)

Cheers

Al

Advertisement