Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual sim smartphones

Options
  • 05-06-2015 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

So I bought the Sony z3 compact simfree a month ago and I really like it. However I do alot of travelling to Northern Ireland and the UK so am looking at dual sim options. I know the z3 has a dual sim option but I find it a bit too big (and overpriced)

Does anyone have advice re dual sim smartphones and does anyone know if Sony are planning releasing z3 compact dual any time soon??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dropinthocean

Does anyone have any advice or experience at all about dual sim phones? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Sheldons Brain

Moto G second version is dual sim, unless you want the 4G version which doesn't have the dual sim.
    A new version may be released in the next month or so, if this is dual sim and 4G then I'll be buying one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

Does anyone have any advice or experience at all about dual sim phones? :cool:

WikoMobile.com - Ridge 4G plus a few others - look at the range. Available from amazon.fr.
    I have a Wiko Stairway from 2013 and have been very happy with it. Will be replacing it - most likely with the below Alcatel 5.5 inch Idol 3. Reviews are good. Price is most likely around 250-300 Euro.

Alcatel IDOL 3 due out soon (single SIM is out already but is 6045Y - DUAL is 6045K)
    Amazon code ASIN B00UNSR764 - 6045K-2AALWE7 - Dual SIM 5.5 Inches
    Amazon code ASIN B00UNSR54S - 6039K-2AALWE7 - Dual SIM 4.7 Inches

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭sprite0

My sister has an Acer dual sim phone. It's a liquid (not sure of model). It's about the same size as your z3 but thicker has it has a massive battery so lasts for days.

Advertisement