Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good 3 in one printer?

Options
  • 05-06-2015 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good 3 in one printer? I currently have a HP 5520 and the paper keeps jamming every time I print and it also 'prints' piles of blank pages for no reason.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭Firblog

What kind of price range, how much printing do you need to do 100's / 1000's pages, do you need colour printing?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭satnavadays

Firblog wrote: »
    What kind of price range, how much printing do you need to do 100's / 1000's pages, do you need colour printing?

Price in region of €120, but can be more for a good quality printer. Printing only documents etc at a time so small amount and it needs to be colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

they are pretty much of a standard these days so features like wireless are handy

something like this would suit your needs unless you need high end quality then you should look at laser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

We are pretty happy with our Samsung scx. I got fed up of inkjets. So unreliable. So We got the B&W laser all in one though. Had no problems with any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭PrzemoF

OP, give it a good clean if paper jams are your only problem.

• Advertisement
Advertisement