Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In what forum should I go to find out about now closed business?

Options
  • 05-06-2015 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have to contact a company I worked for 2 years ago, but they seem to be out of business as their number is a dead end and their website is expired.

Where on this site or outside, could I go to find information about old businesses?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Business management may be able to help:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=106

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You may also want to do a search in the relevant Region forum. There can often be threads started to discuss business closures and their potential impact on local economies

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement