Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drivers license centre in graig

Options
  • 05-06-2015 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Does it be busy on a saturday morning,only time i can get to go.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

It's mostly by appointment, but does take a certain number of walk ins, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Appointments are convenient but not actually necessary for NDLS centres as you can walk in any time. Without an appointment you'll have to wait your turn in the queue while those with appointments walk by.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

I was there on a Saturday morning some months back, I had booked an appointment but was the only customer there.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Bog Man 1

If booking an appointment I would book one at the end of the day because they will make sure and get you out on time . They take your photo for the licence and give you the choice of three . She asked was I serious when I picked mine . I reckon it could be an advantage to look like an imbecile when stopped at 2 am in the morning . I had to bring people there a couple of times and the place was fairly full of the unwashed .

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Walked in at 4pm last Tuesday, only one other person there.I didn't have a filled form with me, one of the clerks got me to fill it out while she worked on the system with my details and the photo taken. I was done in less than 10 minutes and walked out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement