Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just dug out a WD TV Live - got a couple of questions

Options
  • 05-06-2015 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭

i just found a WD TV Live box today - must have got lost in the move (we been moved a year LOL) - anyway linked it up to tv today and it said there was a Firmware update to 2.02.32 so i let it do that.

I see it still has no BBC iplayer in the apps - because it knows im in Ireland I suppose. Any way to fool it that im in uk or load it with custom firmware?

Ive got the Tune-in App and trying to fathom out how to add presets - can i do it without a tune-in account? - when I press options on the remote control it gives me a choice to remove preset but not add preset . strange!

on Tune-in if I search for 2FM there is a message "unable to play the selected file - please see the user manual for list of supported file formats"

if anyone can answer these questions who's got one or had one that would be good. cheers.

Comments

Advertisement