Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ARK:Survival Evolved

191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

yea same here i have over 800 hours in that game, i always go back to check out the updates got a few friends to buy it, they keep releasing buggy unfinished content like the primitive + dlc and survival of the fittest instead of working on finishing what we all paid them for. And the comments from their own community manager i seen on reddit and the comments from the dev's about it they can get fecked im not going to bother with it anymore. It's double dipping shady as feck practices. I hope steam address it's terms of service now because this means anyone can start bringing out paid dlc for unfinished games :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Lone Stone wrote: »
    I hope steam address it's terms of service now because this means anyone can start bringing out paid dlc for unfinished games :mad:

Steam makes money from it regardless, so I doubt they will.

I don't play ARK myself but a lot of my friends do, and they're going ape**** about it. None of them have gotten the DLC and won't be playing much anymore (so they say anyways).

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭TheKells

Personally moved to Rust now to see if that's any good. Spent half hour running about naked so far. By time I found my friend it was time for bed :(

it's not as stable as ark but I'm liking the change of pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Apologies if this is the wrong post / thread but im looking to return to Ark and am on the lookout for an Irish / UK / EU based server or community. Is this still active or are there any recommendations? Looking for anything 5x or there abouts nothing too out there or easy but dont have the time to grind away with official or vanilla settings.

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

MarkJD wrote: »
    Apologies if this is the wrong post / thread but im looking to return to Ark and am on the lookout for an Irish / UK / EU based server or community. Is this still active or are there any recommendations? Looking for anything 5x or there abouts nothing too out there or easy but dont have the time to grind away with official or vanilla settings.

Thanks!

Did you find anything?
    I might give it a go one more time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

I shutdown my server when the expansion came out.

Not really interested until they do something big with the game, as the current state is terrible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

yea i jumped into it the other night a friend wanted me to try it again but i just logged out when i seen people flying around on scorched earth dino's kinda ruined the whole Jurassic feeling seeing mythological crap shooting green fire around the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Havent played since the expansion either,i wonder was there a big drop off in players or did the expansion attract new ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Sorry to bring back an old thread.
    Would anyone be interested starting on a PVE/PVP server?

I played before but gave it up. Thought it might be nice to have a go at it again.
    Might reach a 1000 hours this time :D

Advertisement