Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ARK:Survival Evolved

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

yea it was far out from my base, i flew over trying to see if i could call him up but no luck, logged in there and our hawk and flying lizzard thing are missing left them sitting on my roof hmm a mystery is afoot cause i left them on passive. il tame an itchy and try dart in and find my megladon was pumping points into his health so he should be alive, just need that bloody oil. I plan to tame more megladons and go back with a big pack of them so if any crap goes down they can all dook it out while i mine away

Tazz are you still at the house thingy on the beach i was passing by was gonna drop of supplies but the doors gone and nothing inside and no body to be seen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Lone Stone wrote: »
    Tazz are you still at the house thingy on the beach i was passing by was gonna drop of supplies but the doors gone and nothing inside and no body to be seen

...........I may know how the door got removed:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I haven't logged on in a couple of days, hopefully I wasn't murderised by the ****er above me :)

If not then yes I'm still there, farming stone for walls now, door and frame were still wooden though.

Tazzimus wrote: »
    I haven't logged on in a couple of days, hopefully I wasn't murderised by the ****er above me :)

If not then yes I'm still there, farming stone for walls now, door and frame were still wooden though.

you weren't in there, one of my pets glitched inside the wall, It was like saving a puppy from being trapped inside a hot car!!

ah ok cool, well i droped it off at my mates but il try drop some stuff off when im passing on my way back to home base pew pew

you weren't in there, one of my pets glitched inside the wall, It was like saving a puppy from being trapped inside a hot car!!

Suppose that's allowed so :P
    I try not leave too much around anyway in case someone does break in while I'm offline.
    ah ok cool, well i droped it off at my mates but il try drop some stuff off when im passing on my way back to home base pew pew

Much appreciated :)

Are either of you near me or were you just passing by?

Is the dodo still alive :D

Is the dodo still alive :D
    That was my first attempt at taming... Baby steps :D

That was my first attempt at taming... Baby steps :D

not your one! Lone left you a gift!

• Advertisement

Suppose that's allowed so :P
    I try not leave too much around anyway in case someone does break in while I'm offline.

Much appreciated :)

Are either of you near me or were you just passing by?

we are further up, we'd probably have to find/retame fliers and come get ya

Ah I'm good where I am for now so, gives me a chance to level up a bit more and plenty of big dinos around to practice on

Ah I'm good where I am for now so, gives me a chance to level up a bit more and plenty of big dinos around to practice on

its better to be around other and in tribe for the exp boost, I leveled up from 29-31 in like an hour earlier

i left a tamed dino outside your house named it im watching you tazz got killed by a dillio two days later

Ha ha dammit. There's a few sneaky dilos around there that pop up out of nowhere when you're in the middle of something else or when you're loaded down with stuff

tamed an ichyasor dolphin thing, darted out to deep oceans of yorr to find my meglasor surrounded by several dead meglasors thats ma boy so it is.

failing to launch for anyone?

Was fine for me earlier, built a huge building for storing flyers safely, and errmm got a fabricator going tamed some stuff

Was fine for me earlier, built a huge building for storing flyers safely, and errmm got a fabricator going tamed some stuff

ugh it's crashing my up to date drivers ffs!

• Advertisement

unsure if i should be thankful for the new Armour...or worried what happened when you stripped me

Was that the two of you on earlier taming a trex etc?

Oh thanks for the ****load of wood :)

Tamed two turtles while I was on, fluffy and dice :D
    Gonna try a parasaur next as I have that saddle already.
    Also could be a level 60 trike thats stuck between tree's/a rock that I might try tame if it is...

Was that the two of you on earlier taming a trex etc?

Oh thanks for the ****load of wood :)

Tamed two turtles while I was on, fluffy and dice :D
    Gonna try a parasaur next as I have that saddle already.
    Also could be a level 60 trike thats stuck between tree's/a rock that I might try tame if it is...

aye that was us, we went on a bit of a tear, tamed a t reex, a spino, a bronto (cleverly named yore ma).

Whats yer steam name so I can add ya tazz

Woodbury the no1 tribe, No RICKS ALLOWED! If you want more wood tazz il trade u for fiber stack for a stack

Some random pics of ark, stone comes out with some interesting stuff XD

aye that was us, we went on a bit of a tear, tamed a t reex, a spino, a bronto (cleverly named yore ma).

Whats yer steam name so I can add ya tazz

Should be thecarruthfella
    Woodbury the no1 tribe, No RICKS ALLOWED! If you want more wood tazz il trade u for fiber stack for a stack
    Just as well my names not Rick ha.
    Lemme see what I have in fiber, pretty sure I have a **** load from trying to pick berries for taming the turtles. I'll leave it in the storage box if I have plenty

• Advertisement

My male turtle is a bit protective it seems.
    Was gathering some thatch and a trike goes to walk past me, turtle was having none of this and attacks it. Then the trikes bigger friend decided to join in making it a 2 on 1.

I thought the turtle was dead and he had a lot of supplies I was gathering up for extensions but he killed both of them. Well I killed the second trike with an arrow but he clearly did 99% of the damage

My male turtle is a bit protective it seems.
    Was gathering some thatch and a trike goes to walk past me, turtle was having none of this and attacks it. Then the trikes bigger friend decided to join in making it a 2 on 1.

I thought the turtle was dead and he had a lot of supplies I was gathering up for extensions but he killed both of them. Well I killed the second trike with an arrow but he clearly did 99% of the damage

hold T at him, switch aggression to nuetral, maybe it's E

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Check your key binds and remove all whistles. A miss hit of a key can result in losing a dino.. And do as above, use T to select a command.

Sounds like it was on aggressive. Also turtles are indestructible!

irishmover wrote: »
    Check your key binds and remove all whistles. A miss hit of a key can result in losing a dino.. And do as above, use T to select a command.

so are T rex's and brontos XD

actually came across your steel house, or one of em, no door and a ramp that leads to nowhere

• Advertisement

so are T rex's and brontos XD

Bit easier to tame a turtle though.. Have all of them anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Fk this game, it's ruining my life.

Grayditch wrote: »
    Fk this game, it's ruining my life.

Lol. It is very addictive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

It's the same as someone you've never met being able to delete a considerable about of your save file. That's what it feels like.

Played for 2.5 hours. Knocked a level 3 trex beside our base out and tamed it on my own. It got me down to half health so was a bit iffy for a bit. Fourth trex in tribe and first trex tame for me. Managed to source a lot of prime meat as there was plenty of other trex/brontos/stegos around so I tamed the trex in 1hr 25 mins!

Got it back to the base then realised I had 350 meat left over from farming Dino's. Spoiled them while farming narcoberries and turned them all into narcotics.

I am now a bit into 59!! Almost trex riding time.. Will definitely post some pics when I get to 60.

Such addiction...

its a great game i sunk an insane amount of hours into this, feeding troth is out tonight in the next update maybe the ape thing ? a server with about 20-30 people on it would be nice those full ones just have crap all over the place ruins the game for me.

2gb update yowza

2gb update yowza

just logged in to play, on a **** connection atm so will take like 2 ****ing hours :(

tell me about it my connections been acting up since Friday thing i sorted it out today, il be on when this is updated think the server mite need to be updated aswell though.

tell me about it my connections been acting up since Friday thing i sorted it out today, il be on when this is updated think the server mite need to be updated as well though.

ah well, was on this morning, added a **** tonne of ingots, added a ton of wood, narco, threw fibre into the usual spot, like 3-400 hide, put fresh meat in all the animals brought out snowflake for a joy ride. We definitely need bigger gates

• Advertisement

Played for 2.5 hours. Knocked a level 3 trex beside our base out and tamed it on my own. It got me down to half health so was a bit iffy for a bit. Fourth trex in tribe and first trex tame for me. Managed to source a lot of prime meat as there was plenty of other trex/brontos/stegos around so I tamed the trex in 1hr 25 mins!

Got it back to the base then realised I had 350 meat left over from farming Dino's. Spoiled them while farming narcoberries and turned them all into narcotics.

I am now a bit into 59!! Almost trex riding time.. Will definitely post some pics when I get to 60.

Such addiction...

Trexs are awesome, I'd add the first few levels into hp, because they wreck everything might as well have the hp to do it!

We'll be riding a rex if someone learns the saddle *cough stone*

il get it if i can on my next lvl up, saddled up and tamed a female hawk for the boys in the roost they been going at it :eek:

il get it if i can on my next lvl up, saddled up and tamed a female hawk for the boys in the roost they been going at it :eek:

Giggidy! I seen you went asleep outside there hutch! whats the point odf building a roof if you are just going to sleep anywhere sheesh! I might try tame another rex later so you can have one XD

my net cut off :(

left you some stuff tazz took that fiber

Some pics of woodbury mine and raze's place

2015-07-25_00017.jpg

2015-07-25_00019.jpg

breaking raze in

2015-07-25_00021.jpg

droping supplies of to tazz's his doors were locked so i couldnt get to see if he is moist like a lady or cloggy like a man... ermm.. to far.

2015-07-25_00012.jpg

Trexs are awesome, I'd add the first few levels into hp, because they wreck everything might as well have the hp to do it!

We'll be riding a rex if someone learns the saddle *cough stone*

Yeh it levelled 5 times since I was last on. Put some into hp and melee damage. Might be back on later today (I'm in AUS) to finish levelling to 60 and get riding it.

Almost have enough materials to make the behemoth gate and gateway. Definitely need that!

We've got far too many dinos... All on neutral a trex rolled in dead in 1s but all our dinos are now congregated at one of the gates. It's like working for a car dealership with limited space having to move all the cars around just to get that one car out. Takes far too long so definitely time to expand the base....

Yeh it levelled 5 times since I was last on. Put some into hp and melee damage. Might be back on later today (I'm in AUS) to finish levelling to 60 and get riding it.

Almost have enough materials to make the behemoth gate and gateway. Definitely need that!

We've got far too many dinos... All on neutral a trex rolled in dead in 1s but all our dinos are now congregated at one of the gates. It's like working for a car dealership with limited space having to move all the cars around just to get that one car out. Takes far too long so definitely time to expand the base....

I said the same about ours, it had loads of space till the bronto rex and spino got added to the mammmoths and ****, bases have to be massive, have a few beerws in me, going to go wreck shiiit now yay

S

breaking raze in

2015-07-25_00021.jpg

from four days ago ya ****!!!

• Advertisement

I said the same about ours, it had loads of space till the bronto rex and spino got added to the mammmoths and ****, bases have to be massive, have a few beerws in me, going to go wreck shiiit now yay

So I'm 60 made a saddle and the trex is **** hot! But its got like no stamina. Runs out of stamina within 15s. Definitely will be putting my next few points into stamina as its almost unusable as it stands.

One shotting Dino's is awesome though!

Out for lunch now will post some pics later.

Advertisement