Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ARK:Survival Evolved

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

yea even our spino runs out of stamina fairly fast, i swim him over to an island and wreck **** get a tone of chitin and meat doing it probably not worth the slowness of them with low stamina taming a low lvl one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Lone Stone wrote: »
    left you some stuff tazz took that fiber

I'll throw some more in for you when I'm on tomorrow, I'm surrounded by plant life so fiber is plentiful
    S

droping supplies of to tazz's his doors were locked so i couldnt get to see if he is moist like a lady or cloggy like a man... ermm.. to far.

2015-07-25_00012.jpg

I see my guard turtles are still alive anyway :D

Left some more fiber in the box, cheers for the saddle as well, fluffy loves it :D

Any chance of gathering rates being bumped up getting stone is a massive grind right now on gl and Dino difficulty please

I just walk around my beach mansion and pick up the million and one pieces of stone lying around the place. Usually by the time I clear a section or two the first section is restoned again.

Oh I found your note :D

• Advertisement

Try doing that for my place it's massive lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Went onto a higher population server, currently reequipping myself for a war

Il probably move back to that one we tried raz was just playing with Ryan

Il probably move back to that one we tried raz was just playing with Ryan

you'd want too...they upped the level cap, wrecked by a 117 spino

you'd want too...they upped the level cap, wrecked by a 117 spino

Il probably try get a flyer and go inland so much **** built around that Map

• Advertisement

Il probably try get a flyer and go inland so much **** built around that Map

I had set up base at our old spot on the gaellords server, inland for now is death. we need to get the fabricator up and running, lads pk like crazy. We are going to war sir

meh i went up there was people all over the bloody place

meh i went up there was people all over the bloody place

oh away from the old base? yeah there are people all over that. Let me know when you'll be on next we can make a base beforehand and teansport it quickly if we tame 2-3 fliers and have them carry it

oh away from the old base? yeah there are people all over that. Let me know when you'll be on next we can make a base beforehand and teansport it quickly if we tame 2-3 fliers and have them carry it

have 3 fliers tamed at the old base, am going to collect materials for stone base and transport them up near your new base.

man **** that server logged in there some one had come along trashed everything killed all my dino's destroyed my stores of stone and wood servers just full of grievers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

man **** that server logged in there some one had come along trashed everything killed all my dino's destroyed my stores of stone and wood servers just full of grievers.

PvP server. You gotta expect this to happen.

Bit of an FPS boost today with the new Nvidia drivers. Getting an extra 10-15 depending on whats going on. :)

Was totting along on my raptor and decided to kill a trike. Ended up bugging so I was stuck in the middle of it, couldn't move at all. Another came along and killed my raptor. I was very unhappy. Poor Snowflake :(:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Base raided 5 times in the last 2 weeks. Pvp is so rough.

ah yea i know, i would expect it if i had some thing worth raiding but i was only on there a few hours all the resources i spent a few hours getting yoinked. moved to a 10x one at least if i get raided and thrashed it wont be a days worth of work gone. I had a lot on gaellords but its just dead on there.

ah yea i know, i would expect it if i had some thing worth raiding but i was only on there a few hours all the resources i spent a few hours getting yoinked. moved to a 10x one at least if i get raided and thrashed it wont be a days worth of work gone. I had a lot on gaellords but its just dead on there.

it's not so bad you just went to the cut throat areas I've not been raided once in the base I'm currently at and am loading up on supplies to go to war

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭TheKells

Still sitting on the fence here though 20% off on steam now, tempted!

• Advertisement

TheKells wrote: »
    Still sitting on the fence here though 20% off on steam now, tempted!

definately worth it

definately worth it

Nearly got it for full price the other day having been following this thread.

Downloading now.

i have over 200 hours in this i think ... .. . the shame.

"Welcome to Woodbury" me hole! Ruby killed me :(

Ruby is a lovely lass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Are IEDs and grenades effective on a Behemoth Gate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Ant695

Just bit the bullet and bought it since it's on sale. Now I just have to rearrange my life so that I have the considerable time available that I will need to pour into this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Ant695 wrote: »
    Just bit the bullet and bought it since it's on sale. Now I just have to rearrange my life so that I have the considerable time available that I will need to pour into this.

You don't need to pour time into the game. But you will.

irishmover wrote: »
    You don't need to pour time into the game. But you will.

Yeah that's what I meant just from reading forums and watching a few streams I can see myself get very caught up in this game.

• Advertisement

Ant695 wrote: »
    Yeah that's what I meant just from reading forums and watching a few streams I can see myself get very caught up in this game.
    You tend to not notice the time slipping by when you're playing it.
    At all

Tazzimus wrote: »
    You tend to not notice the time slipping by when you're playing it.
    At all

I figured that same thing happened me with the elder scroll games just get so absorbed in making progress don't notice hours going by.

What server is everyone one would be nice if we all started on the same one and set up in the same area, perhaps a cult as such where one could worship me and feed me mojo berries.

Whoever that was that tried talking to me, I tried to reply 3 times without success.

I agree we should all start on the one server, too many grievers pick on one or two people

im eye balling this server pt/eu survivor 10xtame lvl 120 dinos , its got fast tame rates so no crazy 3-12 hour tames but only double the normal xp rate and gather rate is 2 or 4 i cant remember. Its very lagg free and a max 30 pop server so it wont have crap built everywhere.

• Advertisement

big moma is waiting on you

2015-07-31_00002.jpg

Just so you guys know if you were to think about going private I can seriously vouch for HostASpace. The guys are brilliant. Our server is located in Canada and all of us are in AU/NZ. No noticeable lag at all.

Costing us $24 AUD for 24 slot split amongst us is pennies.

i would not have the first clue about setting up a server or anything and i dont really fancy paying for one either to be honest good idea tho. that pt/eu server seems to be offline at the moment LAME.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Laviski

if there is any specific request for the gaellords server let me know.
    it is of no cost to us.

i would not have the first clue about setting up a server or anything and i dont really fancy paying for one either to be honest good idea tho. that pt/eu server seems to be offline at the moment LAME.

Its a lot more straight forward than you think. Completely suits our needs/gives us all the options for modding and changing settings as required.

• Advertisement

Well settings wise a 10x tame the xp is fine maybe 4x gather . but to be honest it's a good server its just empty all the time and ark needs people.

Well settings wise a 10x tame the xp is fine maybe 4x gather . but to be honest it's a good server its just empty all the time and ark needs people.

I agree, I'd put the server settings up in the title, the populated ones do as it gets in people

and put the difficulty up i dont think i ever saw a dino above 30-40ish, but err yea i dunno its on private so i dont think that would make a difference population wise.

and put the difficulty up i dont think i ever saw a dino above 30-40ish, but err yea i dunno its on private so i dont think that would make a difference population wise.

oh i hadn't realised it was on private, yeah there's just not enough people, like I'm not a fan of people robbing me 4 times in an hour but also in gaellords there is no need to even build walls as nobody is going to jack your ****

yeah, ah sure i think it was for the gaellords irish community gaming site. i need a fresh start with a group of people my next characters going to be david koresh cause errmm... he was weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Laviski

GaelLords Ark Server Tame X4 EXP X2 Gather X2 Daytime X2 PVP=ON

difficulty now also increased. you should see lvl 100 dinos

May start playing again and building some walls so

me and raze set up on that pt/eu server today so were starting over on the north coast im at north coast 3 he is over at northcoast 1 if you fancy joining us

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

http://blog.twitch.tv/2015/07/ark-challenges-35-teams-to-survival-of-the-fittest-mode-deathmatch/
    Studio Wildcard, the creator of ARK: Survival Evolved, today revealed “Survival of the Fittest”, a brand new PVP deathmatch mode for ARK! To get the blood flowing, Twitch and Studio Wildcard are teaming up to bring you a 35-team “Survival of the Fittest” tournament live from Twitch HQ! Join Studio Wildcard’s Kayd Hendricks and Twitch’s Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez as they break down this new mode, tournament carnage, and interviews with the players.

What’s at stake? The winning tribe will receive a $20,000 Grand Prize, as well extra goodies from Logitech and Gunnar Optiks.

Hey, did we tell you that viewers can participate during the event?! While the teams battle it out, you can vote on Evolution Events–powerful world-altering sequences–that will occur every 30 minutes (Freak Weather, Dino Assault, Supply Drop).

So make sure to tune into on August 1, 2015, at 12:00pm PT, on SurviveTheARK. The action promises to be dino-mite!

me and raze set up on that pt/eu server today so were starting over on the north coast im at north coast 3 he is over at northcoast 1 if you fancy joining us

Seemed too easy to gather resources, I think I prefer the gaellords one where it's a challenge just to dress yourself before a bird eats you :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement