Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paolo Tullio has died :(

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

I'm actually really sad to hear this. I used to get excited every Thursday to come home and listen to his podcast. A true gent :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

Sad to hear. He always seemed like a really nice guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Terrible - he was still very young
    RIP

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Oh no!! I'm genuinely really upset about that. Listening to him on the Moncrieff show used to be the highlight of my week :(. First Bill O' Herlihy and now Paolo Tullio :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭kenco

RIP

Sad news. Always enjoyed his journalism and broadcast work, especially with Moncreiff.

Condolances to his family and friends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

Enjoyed listening to him on radio etc RIP

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,429 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

That's a shame. RIP.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

RIP

He was a gentleman and I loved watching The Restaurant mainly because of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Fcuk thats sad.He came across as a very nice chap on the Moncrieff show.Sean and himself had great banter.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

Loved listening to him on the radio, so passionate about food, came across as an absolute gent.
    RIP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭choo choo man

Thursday afternoons will never be the same :(

Advertisement