Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cop freed by judge,unbelievable.***Graphic Video in OP***

14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭ThinkProgress

Shield wrote: »
    Life is like that sometimes.

-Shield.

Oh don't worry, your lack of an explanation was an answer in itself. :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Oh don't worry, your lack of an explanation was an answer in itself. :D
    I understand how you feel, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

-Shield.

I understand how you feel, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

-Shield.

And the same to you kid.

In absence of a coherent response, you chose not to respond at all. (no BS, I respect that) ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Please accept my sincerest apologies at this difficult and challenging moment in time.

-Shield.

Please accept my sincerest apologies at this difficult and challenging moment in time.

-Shield.

Please accept my deepest condolences on losing your b*lls... :p

Maybe you'll find them later. lol

• Advertisement

I doubt it. They weren't lost, they were sympathetically sold to a ball fanatic.

-Shield.

I doubt it. They weren't lost, they were sympathetically sold to a ball fanatic.

-Shield.

Boyfriend? (gf?) Doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship... should really make some life adjustments there! :pac:

You ain't jack without sack! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Christ that was shocking. Where was the officer's taser gun?

Anyway the guy turns around sees a cop holding a gun shouts "nah fool" and reaches down to (presumably) hold his trousers up? If I'm interoperating this correctly I can understand how the officer saw a perceived threat.

Advertisement