Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**HELP- looking for decent barber in Dublin**

Options
  • 05-06-2015 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I got my head shaved about a month ago with some designs because I felt like mixing it up. However it grew back really quick and I would love to get the designs I had put back for my birthday, but I've been having problems with getting someone to do it for me. See I'm a girl and I got it done in Limerick and I tried 3 barber's around Blanchardstown Shopping Centre and they all told me they couldn't do it for me, because they don't "do girls" there. Then I went to 2 hairdressers (Inc. Peter Mark), and one said no and PM said only for €20 would they do it! Really dissapointed, would love to get it back, anywhere in Dublin that would do it for me/wouldn't break the bank?

Comments

Advertisement