Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

would sore throat skew my temping?

• 06-06-2015 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Am temping curently to confirm ovulation. Got a temp shift the day after FF predicted ov but since then I have had a mild sore throat. So rather than be confident that I have three sustained temp rises, I'm wondering is it to do with my sore throat? I usually have a rise of 0.2C post ov and then it stays within 0.1C range e.g. 36.62/36.64/36.68. Yest, on the day of 2nd rise, it jumped to 36.87 but I had a mild sore throat. Today it's back to a more normal 36.64. Yet, I'm not sure if I've really the sustained temp rise or not. If 2/3 temps were on the normal range would that be reliable?

Been dtd since Sunday and was hoping to know when ov had happened so as to take the pressure off!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

Hi 73trix, I can't help with the temping as I never tried it. Have you been into the forums of the UK version of babycentre at all? (Sorry mods if referring to another site is frowned upon) There are some very active TTC forums there and I know there is one dedicated to temping and charting. People post their results from Fertility Friend for opinions if you want to try there? There's some posters there who have been temping a long time and seem to know their stuff

Advertisement