Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-mail notifications

Options
  • 06-06-2015 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Is there any way to stop receiving e-mail notifications of new posts in the threads I follow? I have already chosen the "No e-mail notification" option in my control panel, but I'm still getting them.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

That CP option if for new thread subscriptions. You're still receiving them for the pre-existing ones. Go to My Threads and unsubscribe from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Spear wrote: »
    That CP option if for new thread subscriptions. You're still receiving them for the pre-existing ones. Go to My Threads and unsubscribe from them.

Thanks, if I unsubscribe will I still be able to see my followed threads on Boards itself?

Edit: Also is there an unsubscribe option different to the "unfollow" option?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This might be a better way to view and alter them:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

You can change the notifications and still stay following the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Spear wrote: »
    This might be a better way to view and alter them:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

You can change the notifications and still stay following the thread.

Cheers :)

Advertisement