Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions for jc french/history/home economics / business

Options
  • 06-06-2015 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Discuss here need all the help I can get

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 56 ✭✭AvrilDoyle2000

Business is hard to predict but just go over the last 5 years of papers. Make sure you know the Club Accounts, Trading Profit and loss and Appropriation accounts, Business documents and Ledgers as they are guaranteed.
    Home Ec make sure you do all the shorts as they can be tricky and they tend to be similar. I'd say the circulatory system, the skin or the respiratory system will appear for question 4. For question 2 I'd say meat, fish or cheese will appear.
    History I'd say it's likely for question A it will be Reformation, Industrial revolution or Renaissance. I don't know for the other's except just know Social change very well and have valid points.
    French is hard to predict as the comprehensions are different but the vocabulary tends to be similar so just look up every word you don't understand. The listening is pretty similar just listen to the past papers and make sure you know ages,appearances,sports,places,accidents,directions etc. I'd say it will be a note this year so know basic phrases and if they ask you to write it to madame dobface or whatever make sure you use vous and tú for if writing to a friend. For letter just make sure you know hobbies, school, weather etc.
    Hope this helped as it's what I'm focusing on. Good luck :3

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

For History - avoid social change unless you absolutely know what you are doing.

MUCH easier pick up marks on the International relations question.

Advertisement